Car is done!

Terry waves her hand in front of me. I look at her, Terrys eyes widen. "Faith what did you do?" Terry looks at my hidden hands. She grabs my arms so she can see my hands.

"I promise it was with reason." I look at her.

"Who was it and why?" Terry questions.

"It was Tom and because he's a prick." I groaned.

"Well next time be careful okay?" Terry smiles.

"Okay i promise, how is Chris and Olivia?" I ask.

"Good, how's Willow and Jason?" Terry questions.

"Willow is growing up to fast!" I groaned. "And Jason is going good!" I smirk.

"I bet, how much longer is this car going to be done?" Terry asked.

"I can move it somewhere else if you want." I say.

"No its okay, i just wanted to know because i never fixed a car up before." Terry sighs.

"It'll be done tomorrow. Now i have to go work so I'll be over tomorrow." I sighed.

Terry said her goodbyes before i left. I went to work until 12 at night, i get home and noticed Jason still isn't home with Willow yet. "Faith?" Grace walks into my living room.

I look at her, "what?" Grace sits next to me.

"I see your in one of Jasons jumpers." She chuckles.

"Its so big on me, i love it." I smirk.

"I do it with Zanes clothes all the time, speaking of which Jason is stuck at his dads or something apparently." Grace groans.

"Give me the address now please." I get off the couch.

*Jason pov*
I gave Willow some food and water. Andy kept us in the house for a long while and i know Faith will start getting worried and paranoid. "Dad just let me leave with my girlfriends dog." I spit.

"Your brother is coming over with his girlfriend soon." He spits.

I text Zane. "Whatever." I sighed.
~Zane~
>Can you please tell Grace about me being stuck at my dads house so she can tell Faith?
<Why can't you tell Faith yourself?
>Because you know how she is and i don't want my dad looking over mine and hers texts.
<You guys text dirty stuff huh?
>Your not funny, Zane. Just can you please do it for me?
<Yeah man, i got you.
>Thanks man, see you later.
<Peace.
I turn my phone off and looked at Willow. "I'm sorry Willow." I whisper. I suddenly get a text. I check my phone to see a text from Faith.

~Faith~
<I'm coming for that booty!
I laughed to myself.
>Are you at least wearing something nice?
<I think so?
>You shouldn't have to question yourself.
<I gotta go before i smash into a car.
>Your text driving!? Oh lord.
<I'll be there soon!
>Bye Faith.
I turn my phone off.

*Faith pov*
I look at my clothes and sighed. "Its just going to have to do." I groaned.
*Faith Clothes*

I get to the address then knocked on the door

I get to the address then knocked on the door. Jasons dad opens the door. "Hello." He looks up and down my body.

"I'm here to collect my boyfriend and dog." I sighed.

"Funny that." He chuckles.

Jason walks to the door with Willow and his things in his free hand. "Come on guys." I say.

Jasons dad aims a gun to my head. "Your staying for dinner." He demanded.

"Try a positive way of asking before pointing an empty gun to my head." I knock the gun out from his hands.

"How do you know its empty?" He snarls.

Jason and Willow exit the building, "i just know." I say as i hand back the gun.

"Normally females get scared like Jason over there." He smirks.

"Don't say that kind of shit or else I'll shoot you in the head." I spat.

We went home, "i didn't know his gun was empty." Jason groaned as he ate some food.

I let Willow eat more food before going outside to the toilet. "Yeah and the fact that he forgot to take the safety off is another problem he has." I chuckle.

"I've seen him do that so many times!" Jason rolls his eyes.

"Its the age." I say.

"Most likely." Jason smirks.

Willow follows us to the bedroom. We both get dressed before jumping into bed. "I was really worried about Willow." I face Jason.

Jason makes a playful shocked face. "Rude." We both laugh.

"Jason can it be your birthday yet?" I groaned.

Jason pulls my body into his arms for a hug. "Its your birthday first." He chuckles.

My birthday is in two days then Jasons right after. "I totally forgot about my birthday." I smirk.

"How can you forget about that?" Jason asked.

"I don't know, it just happens." I chuckle.

"Right okay." Jason yawns.

I yawn, "night!" I wrap my arms around Jason before we both fall asleep.

I wake up and got Willow ready then we both went to my work. "Faith feels like forever since I've seen you!" Harry smiles.

"I know Harry! Where's the car I'm working on?" I asked.

Harry shows me the car so Willow follows me. We start working on the car as Harry walked off to tell the others to get to work. "Your so rude!" Jason leans against the car I'm working on.

"I had to go to work Jason." I chuckle.

"So uncool." Jason laughs.

"Fuck you!" I laughed. "Stop being a jerk!" I look at him and stuck my tongue out for a moment.

"What car you working on?" Jason asked.

"A Mustang, wanna help?" I question.

"Sure, Willow can you please grab the screw driver over there." Jason points.

Willow walks to it and picks it up then drops it at Jasons feet. Jason pets her, "good girl Willow!" I smile.

We continued to work then Jason went somewhere with Zane. I went with Willow to finish the car. "Faith have you eaten?" Terry puts a water bowl down for Willow then gave me a water bottle.

"Want me to lie or be honest?" I look at her.

"Which one is better?" Terry smirks.

"The lie." I chuckle.

"I'm cooking food so your staying, will Jason be joining us?" Terry asked.

"I have to ask." I sigh.

"Okay well let me know." Terry says. "How's the car coming along?" Terry looks at the car.

"Amazingly, i just need to do some touch ups then I'm done!" I cheer.

Terry cheers, "what do you want for your birthday?" Terry asked.

"Nothing really, maybe a project car or something." I texted Jason about coming over to Terrys. "Jason said yes by the way." I continue finishing the car.

"Awesome and you have to want something other than that." Terry says.

"Then take me shopping, i don't know." I groaned.

"Okay I'll figure it out." Terry chuckles.

I finished the car, "done!" I celebrated.

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Top photo is Willow grown up more! Anyway I'll catch you all in the next chapter! Peace out everybody!! Bye bye!!!!