Nights like these

I unlocked the doggie door then we went into the kitchen and had food, "what if Willow had baby's?" Jason asked.

I look at him strangely, "it'll be cute but a lot of dogs." I say, "not that it'll stop me from loving them!" Jason laughed.

We ended up going to bed. I got Willow and myself ready then woke Jason up. We went to the wedding and got a few photos. "Thank you!" Grace hugs me.

We get home and dressed, we headed to bed. "What are we doing this week?" Jason asked as he got in bed. I got in bed as Willow jumps on it.

"Besides celebrating your birthday, I'm not sure." I said.

"And your birthday too, what else did you want for your birthday?" Jason softly.

"I've been looking at a car and the dog i want." I say.

"Which are those?" Jason asked.

"I don't know, I've just been looking." I sighed, "i don't think its worth celebrating my birthday.." It goes silent for a little while.

"Fai-" my phone rings.

I answer it, "Faith?" Its Blaze.

I get out of the bed and walked into the bathroom. "What do you want?" I asked.

"Our mothers funeral is tomorrow." Blaze says.

"And?" I spit.

"Stop being a bitch." Blaze speaks loudly.

"You don't know shit about my life!" I shouted, "how the fuck did you get my number anyway?" I look at the mirror.

"Rebecca had you as a contact on her phone, I'm sorry for going to far." Blaze sighs.

"What time tomorrow?" Its odd to have the funeral this late.

"For some stupid reason she wanted to have her funeral at sun down." By the sounds of that i don't trust it.

"Can't it be a different time? And shes dead, so why would it matter?" I question.

"She was a very spiritual person." Blaze speaks.

"For satan?" I look away from the mirror in disgust.

"Just do it Faith, she wanted you there and she has a big box with your name written on it." Blaze groans.

"I'll look through the box tomorrow, before the funeral. Now I'm leaving." I say before hanging up.

For some reason i can't stop thinking about Mark.
*FlashBack*
"Jonathan!" Mark walks over to us.

"Mark!" Dad and Mark did some kind of hug or as they call it 'bro' hug.

Mark looks at me and we fist bumped, "i see that she takes after your eyes." Mark looks at dad.

"Yeah but sadly its been giving her some problems." Dad sighs.

Mark sees my fists, "your daughter is young and a girl, she shouldn't be fighting." Mark is a little sexist but still a good person.