Closer

"Emma please help me." Peter cry's.

Emma runs to me, "Stay away from mums boyfriend!" Emma pushed me.

Peter smirks. He stands up and pulls up his pants. Emma turns around to see Peter pulling up his pants. "Thanks Emma." Peter leaves the room.

Emma turns back around and slaps me. A few tears leave my eyes, "you slut!" She shouts.

I sat on the ground and started crying, I couldn't handle it anymore i just want to die right now. "I'm sorry!" I cry out.

Emma leans down to face me, "you better be!" Emma says, "i won't tell mum don't worry." Emma spits.

I continue to cry. Emma realises how much I'm crying and hugs me. I push her away from me, "please don't pity hug me!" I stand up and wipe my tears away.

Emma stands up and looks at me with worry, "did he try to rape you?" Emma must feel bad now.

"I'm a slut right? So keep thinking that way so i don't have to have a mean sister like you in my life!" I shout.

Emma tears up a bit, "i didn't know I'm sorry." Emma hugs me tightly.

"I already wasted my tears on something pathetic." I sigh.

"We should tell Mum.." she moves from the hug.

I roll my eyes, "as if she is going to listen to you or me, but doesn't matter i have a plan." Emma looks at me.

"That's true and whats the plan?" Emma questions.

"You stay out of it because it wasn't what you thought." I laugh. "Just pretend nothing happened and when the time is right I'll tell you what you need to do." Emma nods.

"Okay, but seriously are you okay?" Emma asked.

"Yes." I say, "i wasn't raped.....i was about to be." A big lie fell right out of my mouth just like that.

"I have good timing then." I knew Emma didn't believe me.

Emma left my room as Peter soon came back in but this time locked the door. "Lets finish the job shall we?" He smiles.

I punched him a few times, i feel like I'm about to break into a million pieces. Peter pins me on the bed like last time. "Get off me!" I try to push him off me.

"Hey Faith, can i take you to school this morning?" Jason walks into my room from the balcony door.

"Jason!" I cry.

Jason punched Peter square in the face, "I'll hurt your friend if you make anymore moves like that again!" Peter pulls his pants up then leaves my room.

I pull my pants up, Jason walks to me and hugs me. "I'm sorry." He moves back.

I hug him tightly and started crying. "Thank you." I didn't want to let go.

Jason hugs me tightly. "Its okay." Jason rubs my back. "Come on lets go make trouble." Jason says.

I move from him and wiped my tears away. We get to school and made lots of trouble. "Detention!" Every teacher we pulled pranks on gave us detention.

Me and Jason head outside for lunch, "hey butch!" Tom laughs.

me and Jason looked at each other and smiled. "After you." I say.

Jason and myself punched the shit out of Tom. "Faith i need to talk to you!" Grace pulls me away from Jason.

*Jason pov*
I know Grace won't bring back Faith so I decided to go hang out with some old friends. "Have you seen the new girl?" Harry is a horn dog.

"Yeah what about her?" Zane is hanging out with me.

"Do you think she would let me bang her? Because that bitch is hot as fuck!" Harry looks at Faith.

Harry is actually pissing me off. "Watch your mouth!" Zane spits.

"Everyone knows she is hot and a whore!" Harry laughs.

I punched Harry in the mouth, "shut the fuck up Harry!" I spit. "If you think you can just bang a girl like that, you don't deserve to live!" I didn't like guys disrespecting a girl without a reason.

Harry runs off and i face Zane that is giving me weird looks, "so you like anyone?" Zane smirks.

"i think so, but its making me want to save her more now that I've seen more shit happened to her." I sigh.

Zane rolls his eyes, "so who is it?" I look at Faith, "the new girl?" i looked back at Zane.

"I never met a girl like that before." I say, Zane hits me.

"How well do you know her!?" Zane sits as i do the same.

"I know some stuff about her." I say.

"Get to know her better before you move in like that." Zane says.

*Faith pov*
"So the popular girl huh?" I cross my arms.

"The bitch is trying to make moves towards Zane and Jason." Grace sighs.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it." I smirk.

"So i have a question." Grace smirks.

"You want to know who i like?" I chuckle.

"That obvious huh?" Grace laughs.

"I think i like someone but i don't really know him all that much." I can tell that Grace is interested.

"Its Ryan isn't it?" I wonder if Grace knows his real name.

"I like Jason..." Graces eyes widen.

"So he did tell you." Grace hugs me, "I'm so proud of you!" I didn't hug back.

"I mean he saved my life many times." I chuckle.

"What do you mean?" Grace moves from the hug.

"Just lots of fights and shit." I shrug.

"So if you and Jason got together?" Grace sighs, "would you tell him everything?" I looked Grace in the eyes.

"If i trusted him enough yes." I say.

"Hey girls." Zane and Jason walked up to us.

"Hey boys!" Grace smiles. "Jason and Faith come to my house tonight!" She says.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because i said!" Grace yells.

"Okay mum!" I laugh.

"Thats right!" Grace laughs.

After school me and Jason got to Graces house. "Hurry up and get inside!" Zane pulls me and Jason into the house.

There is a few other people there but not like a party type. Grace hands us both a beer each. "Drink!" She demands.

Me and Jason look at each other, we drink the beer. After a few beers everyone is getting more and more drunk. "More!" Grace says drunkenly.

Me and Jason aren't drunk but its funny seeing everyone else drunk. "I have something to tell you and it's serious this time!" Jason pulls me to a spare room.

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, by the way the clothes is what Sarah is wearing! Anyway I'll catch you all in the next chapter!! Peace out everybody!!! Bye bye!!!!