All together

My friend Grace will pick me up later on to do some other stuff for a while." I  say, "but you get to help." Donna got so excited i thought she was about to pass out.

Donna left the room because she had to cook, i told her that I'm going to go see someone. "I'm glad you came Faith." Andrew told me to meet him somewhere private since apparently he doesn't want anyone else knowing he is alive.

"Of course your family." I say.

"You are a full Aussie but you should know that Donna isn't your real mum even Emma isn't your real sister." My heart slowed down.

"I was in a foster home all this time?" I sigh.

"No, Donna was married to your dad then when he died she had a choice to keep or give you back to your birth mother." He says.

I didn't want to believe any of this, "why didn't she?" There had to be a reason why Donna kept me around. "And why didn't she tell me?" I'm not going to get mad at Donna for any of this but she could've told me.

"She was protecting you, but you birth mother had passed away from drug use." This is so much to take in, i wonder why my real mum died from drug use.

"Is there anything else?" I question.

"There was a childhood friend." He looks at me.

I went home after i saw Andrew, i get home and Zane sent me a text. I get into my room and read the text.

~Zane~
<Hey we are doing photos today
>but I'm going out
<they were canceled for a lot of reasons, trust me
>can you tell me?
Grace sends me a text so i open the chat.
~Grace~
<photos today!
>yeah Zane just told me
<oh i forgot he was going to do that
>really? What's going on?
<nothing just a big fight happened, I'm coming to pick you up!
>okay..
~Zane~
<Jason got into a big fight but he is fine, I'll tell you everything when you and Grace get here.
>okay..
I turn my phone off and got dressed. I see Graces car so i leave my house and got into her car. "Hey bitch!" She smiles.

I smirk, "whats up whore." We both laugh.

We get to a good place to take the photos. "Alright losers get into your places!" Grace shouts.

I get into place and waited.
~Jason Stone~

~Faith Walker~

~Faith Walker~

"Look guys." Grace shows us the photos.

"Holy shit that looks awesome!" I say.

"Lets go on a double date." Grace looks at me and Jason.

"A double date?" I question.

Grace pulls me away from the boys, "Didn't Jason ask you out?" She questions.

"Yeah he did but Zane told me the date had to change because something went wrong." I say.

Graces eyes widen, "thats right, look the boys got themselves into trouble." Grace looks up at me.

"What kind of trouble?" I say.

"We have to go to a party and they need to make a deal with the top dog." Grace sighs.

I shrug, "I'll come with." She stares at me with disbelief.

We leave to the party, "Ryan and Josh so nice to see you guys, and you brought girls." The guy walks to us as soon as we walked into the house.

"Chris this is Gemma and this-" Jason gets cut off when Chris puts his hand up.

"Faith its good to see you...alive." Chris stares at me.

I cross my arms, "Well Christian its good to see you...alive too." We both smiled then hugged each other.

"Why didn't you call me? Or tell me you were okay?" Christian moves from the hug.

"I'm so sorry! It has been pretty rough lately." I sigh.

"I'm glad that your alive!" Chris cheers. "Anyway why are you here?" We walk into another room.

"Well apparently my mates got into trouble?" I sigh.

"Forget about it! If they are your friends then they are mine too! So why don't you guys stay awhile." Chris smiles.

"We need to catch up so of course we will stay!" I chuckle.

We stay with Christian for a few hours, "we gotta go." Grace whispers to me.

Chris passes me a drink of some alcohol, "one drink before you go." He smirks.

"Lets do this." I knew Chris liked when we used to party together.

"We can't drink yet." Zane sighs.

"Chris and i used to party all the time." I laugh.

"She was great at party's before she and a few other people did a few things." Chris rolled his eyes.

"Chris one drink." I stare at him.

We drink at the same time, "there is a party later if you want to go." Chris says.

i sigh, "Chris you know my rule." I looked at his disappointed face, i start laughing, "Christian I'll see you later." Chris celebrates.

We left Chris and went to school, "so you were a party animal?" Jason walks next to me.

"You can come with me to the party since your friend canceled our date." I stop and faced Jason.

"I'll take you to a date after the party." Jason says.

I thought i told Jason about the party's i used to go to all the time? I guess not, "Jason play some soccer with us!" Some young kids pull Jason.

"Only if my friend can play too." He smirks.

"Okay." They run off as we follow.

"They are my cousin if thats what you were going to ask." Jason looks at me.

"How did you know that i was going to ask that?" I laugh.

"I just knew, anyway do you know how to play?" Jason grabs the soccer ball.

The one with white and black spots on it, "Of course i can, dumbass." I say.

We played some soccer and i got more goals in than Jason, "wow your good, want to join the soccer team?" Jason questions.

"Sure where do i sign up?" I say.

Jason takes me to the sport teacher and i got into the same team as Jason and Zane. After school i took Jason to Christian's house where the party is being held. "Wow this is a big party." Jason says as i parked the car.

"I used to have the biggest, me and Chris used to be the party masters." I laugh.

"Somehow I believe that." Jason smirks.

We get out of the car and went into the party.

Hello everyone! Sorry for the late chapter! Anyway here is the camera that Grace has, also i hope you have been enjoying the book so far! Also thank you for the support! Anyway I'll catch you all in the next chapter!! Peace out everybody!! Bye bye!!!!