Troublemakers

Me and Ryan make trouble all day and got into detention. "Okay you both can leave." The teacher says.

Me and Ryan raced out of the classroom, "Mark is going to kill us!" Ryan laughs.

"Let me drive!" I shout.

Ryan hands me the keys and i drove the car. "You guys just made it." Mark said as we both entered the shop.

"Thank goodness!" I say.

"Go work on the car!" Mark points.

We go work on the car Mark pointed at, "so Grace was talking about having a movie weekend." I say.

"Who's house and what weekend?" Ryan smirks.

"I'll ask." I grab my phone out and called Grace.

"Hey Faith whats up." Grace says.

"Where and when is the movie weekend being held?" I question.

"Good question, at my house and next weekend." She says.

"Okay just send your address when you get a chance." I say.

"Zane said that Ryan will be taking you but I'll send it to you anyway." Grace sighs, "i have to go bye!" Grace says.

"Ok cool, bye." I hang up the phone.

"Yeah I'll take you there." Ryan laughs.

"You heard all of that?" I smirk.

"Yeah i did, she is a very loud person." We both laughed.

"I can't believe that tomorrow is Friday already! The week went so fast!" We walk to the eating room.

"I know, its kinda annoying on how fast the days are going by though." Ryan sighs.

"Are you being serious? Because i can't wait until the holidays!" To be honest all i do during the holidays is play video games or write even watch movies especially horror movies and i work on my car.

"I mean its fun being an asshole to the teachers, but realistically i only play video games or watch movies or work." Ryan has the same problem i do so we might just be good friends.

"It amazes me on how much we have in common." I sigh.

"What type of movies do you watch?" Ryan takes a bite from his sandwich.

"Horror is my favourite, what type do you watch?" I say.

"I'm the same but it surprises me that you didn't say romance because every girl i know says romance." Ryan says.

"I'm surprised you didn't say sport movies." I chuckle.

"I know your not like most girls, like you punched a guy without a second thought." Ryan smirked.

Sucks I couldn't defend myself when guys were raping me. "Well it happens when you hang with the wrong people....you kinda do bad things that makes you develop bad things." I take a bite from my apple.

After work we just hanged out around the shop, "have you seen Ryan?" I ask Mark.

"No i haven't but I'm going to close the shop in 20 minutes." Mark says before leaving.

I sigh, i hear footsteps behind me so i turned around and knocked the person down to the ground and got my fist ready to punch them in the face. "Its me!" Ryan shouts.

My eyes widen as i move off him and helped him to his feet, "you have to be careful when walking up to someone like that!" I say.

Ryan sighs and rubs parts of his back, "never thought it would go down like that, I'm sorry." Ryan probably thinks I'm a psycho but I'm not here to be judged.

I cleared my throat before speaking, "lets go." I say.

Someone is calling my phone so i answer it, "if you don't do what we say your sister will be a goner." The voice sounded familiar.

I laugh, "depending on what it is." Ryan gets into his car.

"Stay away from Ryan because he is mine!" Its a female voice now.

"Whatever your name was, i will beat your ass if you hurt my sister!" I totally forgot the bitches name.

They hang up the phone, so i get into Ryans car and he took me home. "See you tomorrow." Ryan says.

I wave goodbye to Ryan and went into my house, "Faith hey!" Emma smiles.

I saw CJ sitting next to her, "CJ I'm sorry for punching you in the face." I sigh.

"Its okay I completely understand why you did it." CJ stands up and holds his hand out, "i am CJ Williams." I shake his hand.

This is normally a father thing to do, like when the dad meets the boyfriend type of thing. Emma must've told him something or he thought meeting me normally would get him in my good books. "Nice to meet you." I smirk.

"Mum has already met him, he is staying the night." Emma smiles.

"Okay, rules will be put in place." I say.

"I won't hurt your sister trust me." CJ says.

"Thats one of them, the rest is don't go into my room and make sure you don't have sex when people are in the house." I cross my arms and smirked. "No babies until after marriage." Emma blushes red so does CJ.

"Dinner is ready." Donna shouts.

We went into the dining room and sat at the table, "this smells great Mrs Walker." CJ says.

I finish my small amount of food and left to my room. My phone makes a sound so i look at my phone to see a text message.
~Ryan~
<Hey
>Hey whats up?
<not much, what about you?
>same, CJ is staying the night with my sister
<wow really?
>yeah I've set some rules just like a dad would haha
<wait...your a male?
I laugh.
>no i am a unicorn
<haha your so random, i have to go, talk tomorrow!
>Peace out!
I turn the phone off and put it on charge before falling asleep. I wake up gasping for air, "why can't you just leave me alone!?" I yell out loud.

I sit up on my bed and checked the time. "I have to get up anyway." I sigh.

I get up and went to the shed to work on my car.

Hey everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry for no photo! Anyways I'll catch you all in the chapter!! Peace out everybody!!! Bye bye!!!!