Gone forever?

He moves from the hug, "I'll be joining my father in the mafia for a while...i don't have a choice." Jason sighs.

"He can't make you go! I won't let him!" I spit.

Jason grabs my hands, "wait for me, because i don't want them to hurt you or i don't want you hurt at all, forgive me for leaving at a bad time." Jason moves my head to look at his face.

We kiss, "as long as you don't leave me for good then do what you need to." I say.

I went with him into his room and had sex. "You can still call and text me, I'll be doing the same thing." Jason helps find my clothes.

I pass him his boxers, "cover that big dick will ya?" I laugh.

We both laugh, i get dressed and said my goodbyes to Jason. I went back into my room and went to the shed. I started working on my car. Its early in the morning and I'm still working on my car, i hear Jasons car drive off. I remembered the sound of his car, "Faith?" Emma speaks.

I turn around and almost hit her, "holy shit I'm sorry!" I sigh.

"Its okay....but are you okay?" Emma stands next to me and leans on my car, "i know you've been working on this car all night." She says.

"Yeah I'm fine, i just need to get my car fixed." I start working on my car again.

"I heard about your boss passing away." Emma says.

I stopped and looked at her, "i watched my boss get shot by at least ten people with guns in each hand." I sighed, "Emma thank you for checking up on me." I smirk.

"I'm sorry about your boss....and sorry you had to go through that, and i was wondering if your boyfriend was coming over today to pick you up?" Emma asked as i started working on the car again.

"My boyfriend has gone on a holiday." I say.

"Let me guess...did he tell you to wait for him?" Emma looks down at me as i look at her. "Thought so." She rolls her eyes.

"Emma you have no idea whats going on between his and my life." I look at her and sighed.

"Yeah just get yourself ready for a breakup or a random photo of a chick that he's with." Emma starts walking away.

"If your as experienced as me then don't expect me to cry around you." I smirk.

Emma stopped walking, "i don't expect you to cry around me but i do expect you to make more trouble and actually turn into a slut." Emma faces me.

"I'm already a slut Emma so it doesn't make any difference." I smirk.

"Your not a slut, how are you a slut?" Emma asked.

"Emma i had sex ages ago, like even before we moved here." I put my hands on my hips as Emma does the same.

"I'm the same." Emma sighs, "see you at school." Emma walks away.

I continue to fix the car, "Jason will be gone for a long while, sure you can wait?" A familiar voice echoes in the shed.

I face the male voice, "Hey Zane." I wave.