Cars!

I start walking out of the shed as Willow follows me, we get inside and I see Grace so I walk to her, "here take my car." Grace hands me over her car keys.

"Thank you Grace." I smile.

*Grace's Car! Mazda, SUV.*

Willow jumps in the passenger seat and I start the car in the drivers seat

Willow jumps in the passenger seat and I start the car in the drivers seat. I picked Emma and her friends up then CJ. I drop the girls off and now its left with me and CJ also Willow. "Hey Faith..." CJ seems nervous.

"Don't be nervous, CJ." I smile.

"Trying not to be nervous." CJ chuckles.

"So I heard that you got into a fight with Emma?" I drive around.

CJ is in the passenger seat and Willow in the back seat. "We had a disagreement." He sighs.

"I got time to talk about this, I have to get orders for my cars so just spill the beans and we won't have a problem." If he says something smart like a smartass I'll hurt him.

"I don't have any beans." He smiles. I stopped the car and CJ goes flying forward and hits his head on the dashboard. "Ow!" I made sure Willow is okay.

"Funny guy huh?" I start driving again, "CJ the first time we met was me being nice since I was going through some shit but now I want to make sure Emma is in safe hands." I spit.

"I promise I'm not going to hurt her." CJ rubs his forehead.

"Its all said and done but no action." I park at a shop. "Stay with Willow, i'll leave the windows down and the music on." I say before getting out of the car.

I get my orders from the shop and put them in the boot of the car, I start driving again. "She got angry at me for a random girl that was talking to me." CJ sighs.

"Obviously every girl in the entire world would be angered by that even the gays." Willow barks at something outside the car, I assume.

I drive to a car tip, basically. all three of us get out of the car. "I didn't mean to make Emma angry." CJ sighs.

"Welcome!" The owner of the car tip walks to us. I have Willow on a leash.

"Hello." I shake hands with the guy.

"This is the car you been after." The guy points. I take a photo.

*Car, 1967 Chevrolet Impala 4 door.*