Everyday

Me and Willow walk inside then suddenly Grace runs into the house then pulls me outside with Willow following behind. "What is it?" I ask.

She shows me her hand and i see a ring. "Oh my god congratulations!!" We both cheered.

"I need your help and the girls too! I would love to have Terry there." Grace says.

"I'm going to make that happen!" I say loudly.

"Faith your the best." Grace hugs me.

I move from her, "Terrys redoing her wedding this Friday." I say.

"Why is she redoing it?" Grace asked.

"Chris wanted her to have the dream wedding she always wanted." I open the door.

"Thats cute." Grace smiles.

We go inside the house to see the boys celebrating. A loud knock on the door echoes through the house. I open it to see Donna. "Hey!" I say.

"Hello!" Donna smiles.

I let them inside and gave them drinks and food. Emma walks to them, i forgot Emma was in my house. "Hey mum." Emma greets Donna.

"You smell like shit." Donna waves her hand in front of her nose.

"I haven't shower in a while, me and CJ got into a fight." She sighs.

My ears perked, "CJ huh?" I look at her.

"Faith not this again." Emma stands in front of me.

"Don't worry I'm not going to hurt him badly." I say.

"Faith no!" Emma put her hands on her hips.

"Emma you can't let guys push you around!" That reminds me, "Zane I need to speak with you right now!" I spit.

*Jason pov*

I followed them to the room but stayed outside to listen on what they were were saying. I know its rude but i don't care. "I promise i won't hurt Grace." Zane sighs.

"Good to know but i want to know what you did to the guy that beat the shit out of me?" Faith speaks. I'm going to kill the dude that hurt her.

"I had to do something, i don't know what he said to you but when i saw you burn his clothes then i saw your face, so i had to do something to him." This must be before i was back with Faith.

"You should've asked me, but i forgive you." Faith sighs, "he made contact with me again." She says.

"What did he say?" Zane asked.

"To hook up again or he'll kill me." Faith says calmly.

"You seem calm about it? What are you going to do?" Zane sighs.

"I'm not afraid of death but if he comes after me i know what to do." Faith walks towards the door. "Even if it means i go to jail." Faith starts walking through the doorway.

"Hey Faith!" I wave.

"Jason what are you doing?" Faith looks at me.