Not in days

"The last time you spoke to me, you told me to go fuck myself." I snapped.

"Faith that wasn't me!" Jason whispers.

I rolled my eyes and stood up as the bell rings, i left the room and went to my locker. Jason leans against the locker next to mine, "Jason why don't you just leave me alone!" I shouted. "You said your piece, i can't believe i let you into my life!" I slammed my locker closed.

I start to walk away, "Faith please let me explain." Jason stops me from walking.

i sigh, "fine." I cross my arms.

"People told me to do it and i did it for your own protection." Jason looks down at me.

I roll my eyes, "I can protect myself and you've seen me protect myself." My legs start moving again but Jason stopped me once again.

"I never wanted to hurt you, it was never my plan....my plan was to make you happy." Jason says.

"Yeah whatever, I've got things to do." I get to my last class which is gym.

"Faith your late!" The teacher spits.

I see Zack and Jason with their friends on the other side of the room. "Faith wanna come to a party tonight with me and the girls?" Grace asked.

"I can't tonight I'm sorry." I feel my phone buzz in my pocket.

I go to check it but Grace takes my phone, "Who's Jake?" She looks at me.

"Its my friend, Chris's nephew, Jake is the same age as us." I say.

Grace smiles, "do you have a crush on him?" She says.

I roll my eyes, "He is like my brother." Lies won't come cheap, Jake is Chris's nephew but Jake is my partner in crime, he dragged me into some trouble in the past and Jake is doing the same thing.

"Oh in that case, sorry." Grace hands my phone back, "what are you doing tonight anyway?" She asked as we get into the bathrooms.

"I'm working." I say as we get dressed out of our cheerleading uniforms.

"Can't you get out of it?" She sighed.

"No Grace i can't." We walk out of the gym and headed to our cars.

I walk to my motorbike, "maybe next time, I'll see you around." Grace smiles then gets into her car. There's only a few cars left at school so i left to my work.

"Jake is here to see you." Chris says before walking away.

I walk to Jake, "Chris I'll see you tomorrow." I say as i grab my stuff.

"Okay don't do anything i would!" Christian shouts.

Jake opens the car door for me, "Jake i have my motorbike, let me take it back to the house." I smile.

Jake sighs and closes the car door, "hurry up." He gets into his car.

I get on my motorbike and drove it to my house, i parked it and saw Jason heading out his house. I look at Jakes car and ran to it. "Drive!!" I shouted.

Jake does a burnout before leaving. "Why did you run for?" Jake parks at his friends house.

"Someone that i dislike lives next to me and i didn't want him talking to me." I sigh.

Jake pulls out his SMG gun, "i can take care of him for you." His white teeth stands out from his dark skin.

"I may be a white girl Jake but i can handle myself." I look at him.

"I know you can but i really want to help." He smiles.

"Jake i know your trigger happy but save it when you need it most, now are we going to do this or what?" I smirk.