Thats a lie!

"I hooked up with her....before your dad was in the picture." Chris says.

"So you hooked up with her? Whats so bad about that?" I asked. Christian looks at me then sighed.

"Your mother and i were lovers for a little while....something happened." Why can't Chris just fucking tell me already! My god.

"Christian just fucking tell me!" I shouted.

"Okay!" Chris yells, "I got your mother pregnant then when that baby was born, she met your father and made you!" Chris throws his beer bottle.

"So your telling me that i have a fucking sibling!?" I spit.

"Yes and they have seen you before." Chris sighs.

"your lying!?" I didn't want this to be real, i hoped it was a lie. I know hoping its a lie is bad but i didn't need this.

"Why would i fucking lie to you!? Obviously mother failed to tell you about him!" Chris spits.

"So i have a brother!?" I calm down. "Who is my brother." I sighed.

"Blaze Dolan, he decided to take his mothers last night as you took your fathers." Chris says.

"How did i not know this?" I put my head in my hands.

"I should've told you sooner." He sighs.

"How old is my brother now?" I ask.

"21 years old." He says.

"When can i meet him?" I don't even remember him if i ever met him in my toddler years.

"I can organise something." Chris says.

"Does Terry know?" I ask.

"Yeah i told her as soon as i met her, she kinda helped with Blaze so I'm lucky to have her." Chris says as my phone rings.

I looked at the number and rolled my eyes, "what do you want!?" I answer the phone angrily.

"Don't speak to me like that young lady!" Rebeccas voice echoes through the call.

"What do you want Rebecca?" I ask as Chris looks at me with worry.

"I want you to meet someone." She says.

"Come by tomorrow and if you waste my time, I'm going to stop talking to you." I spit, what a coincidence.

"Okay thank you my child." Rebecca sighs.

"Don't you dare start with that!" I groaned, "i'll see you tomorrow." I say before hanging up.

"Damn i didn't think your mother came back into your life." Chris says.

I rolled my eyes then groaned, "look theres the truck." I pointed then sat up.

We get the car on the truck, i get into the truck as Chris gets into my car. The truck guy dropped the car off at my house then left. "Jesus fucking Christ what happened!?" Terry leaves the house to see the car.

Chris helps me push it in my shed, "don't worry Terry I'll get her fixed up, in the meantime you can use my car." I handed her the keys to my car.

"Thanks Faith, so how are you going to fix it?" She asked.

"I have car parts in my shed and shit like that, I'll order other things if your car needs it but its going to take a while." I looked at the damaged car.

"I'll help pay for all of it." Terry sighs.

Emma exits the house to see us with the damaged car in the shed, "the the hell happened?" She asked.

"You don't wanna know." I chuckle. "I better get a start on the list." I groan.

"Lets eat first." Terry says.

I closed the shed door and we went inside to eat, i said hello Willow and played with her then feed her, after that i went outside so she can do her thing. "your so cute!" I sigh.

"Bark!" Willow barks at me.

We go inside the house, "we better leave, let me know if theres anything you need for the car or whatever." Terry hugs me.

"Of course." I smile. They left, Emma stares at me. "What are you looking at? Punk!?" I laugh.

Emma laughs, "mum won't be back until later." Emma sighs.

"So your stuck with me and Willow?" I cross my arms playfully.

"Yes sadly." Emma sighs dramatically.

"Well do you want to help me with the car for a moment?" I ask.

"Sure." Emma goes outside into the shed with me, i place Willow in a little toddler cage with toys and water with food.

I open the bonnet and listed off what i needed to do and needed. Then i went under the car and listed off what needs to be done, i checked in and out of the car. "Okay that it." I managed to get grease on me, i don't never know how.

"We need a lot of things." Emma eyes widen.

I check the list, "well shit, might as well get them a new fucking car." Willow barks then plays with her toys.

"Pretty much." Emma chuckles.

"Alright lets begin." I clap my hands together.

"I see a car pulling up your driveway Faith." Emma points.

"Pin the list to the pin broad." I pointed then walked out of the shed to see Jasons car. Jason gets out of the car, i walk to him, "Hey Jas!" I smile.

I see his hand, it's wounded. "Hey Faith." Jason says softly.

"Let me take care of that." I grab his arm and pulled him inside the house.

We get into my second bathroom and i treated his wound, "i close the shed and got Willow Faith." Emma shouts.

"Thanks!" I shouted back.

"What would i do without you!" Jason hugs me tightly, i didn't bother hugging back.

"Tell me why you had that wound." I pull from him.

He sighs, "i got into a fight thats all." Jasons says.

"Yeah sure, lets get some food into you." I pull him out of the bathroom then headed straight for the kitchen.

"So what happened to the car thats in your shed?" Jason questions as i pass him apple juice.

"Its Terrys, i need to fix it since they left it when it was broken down." I sigh as I put myself some wine. Its a pussy thing to have but its light so its cool.

"I'll help you with that." Jason smirks, "a wine huh?" He says.

"I need it for what i found out today, so don't judge and also i don't want to get hammered." I chuckle.

"Makes sense, what did you find out?" Jason grabs my wine glass and drinks from it.

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! This is Faiths second bathroom! Anyway I'll catch you all in the next chapter peace out everybody!! Bye bye!!!!