Everywhere

"Its getting late, I'm going to get food want anything?" I get off the bed.

"Yes please, what food you getting?" Jason moves himself again.

"KFC again cause its closer, you want the same thing you had last time?" I ask.

"Yep, see you soon!" Jason smiles. I leave to get the food, i get Willow before heading back to the hospital.

Willow follows me into the hospital room then i close the door behind us. I give Jason food, i relaxed on the chair as Willow lays next to me. "I'm surprised your not fat yet." I laugh lightly.

"Okay rude, I'm surprised your not fat." Jason laughs.

I smile, "don't be a dick." Jason sighs, "you want me to answer the questions i avoided  huh?" I get on the bed as Willow jumps up and lays next to Jason.

Jason nods, "yes i want to know! You mostly know lots about me!" Jason complains.

"Just a quick question." I say.

"What?" He groaned.

"I haven't seen you pee once while at the hospital." I say.

"Have you seen me pee at your house?" Jason looks at me weirdly.

"Yes obviously, are you self conscious about people seeing you pee?" I smile.

"For a female i would expect you to be self conscious about peeing in places that have cameras and unknown people that walk into the bathroom while your peeing." Jason complains.

"Do you want me to hold your hand while you pee? Or stand at the door so you can go to the toilet?" I chuckle.

Jason lightly hits me on the arm, "stop being a bitch." He laughs.

"But seriously though, why are you self conscious?" I ask

"Since you've seen my dick and the size of it, and i don't know." Jason rolls his eyes then crossed his arms.

"Its big you should be somewhat proud of it, lets get you to the bathroom." I get off the bed. I help Jason to the bathroom then me and Willow stood at the door. "Don't be self conscious about people seeing you pee, i know I'm your girlfriend but you used to be a trouble maker that didn't care, what happened to that guy?" I chuckle.

Jason leaves the bathroom, "you are my girlfriend and Zane also now you that are the only ones thats seen me pee." I laugh at first then realise that Jason is being serious.

"Sorry for laughing." I sighed.

Jason get on the bed, "has anyone seen you pee? Because I haven't." Willow jumps on the bed with Jason.

"Jason i don't have a penis, i can't just whip out my dick and piss anywhere i want." I say.

"You didn't answer me properly." Jason laughs.

"I was about to ask you why you want to know but i soon realised that i asked you. So to answer your question yes. I was high and drunk also sober." I smirk.

"You've been high before?" Jason crossed his arms.

"Nah i just said it for the fun of it." I move his arms, "stop it." I laugh.