Together at last

We got into the party and had lots of alcohol but not to the point that we would make a fool of ourselves. "Lets go dance!" I grab Jasons hand and pulled him to the dance floor.

The stupid popular bitch is on the dance floor too with some other guy that claims to be a bad boy or whatever, "ignore her." Jason says.

I see her looking at me and started to do some sort of a slut dance, "she is trying to show off." I really hate sluts but i know how to dance like one.

Jason looks then looks back at me, "Faith its up to you if you want to go against the biggest slut ever known." Jason says.

I looked at his eyes and smirked, "well thats one thing i should tell you, i can dance like a slut, now are you going to let me do my thing?" I know the alcohol has a big part of this but I'll show this bitch.

Jason nods, i start dancing like a slut so like a slut drop and all that shit, she took it to the next level by licking the guys face which was the weirdest thing I've ever seen. The bitch thinks she won but i put my arms around Jasons neck and kissed him. In the corner of my eye i see the bitch cracking the shits and ran off, i move from Jason and see him smirking.

"What?" I ask.

"I wasn't expecting something like that." He laughs.

"Makes up for our cancelled date." I smile.

Jason grabs my hand and pulls me away from the dance floor, we pass some of his friends which were cheering. Jason opens a door and we go inside the room, "was that kiss just to show off or?" Jason faces me.

I smile, "I guess you'll never know." Jason wraps his arms around me.

"I still want that date." He smiles.

We ended up having sex with protection obviously. We left the party with the others and headed home. "I'll pick you up tomorrow for our date." Jason says.

"Does that make us a thing now?" I question.

"I'm okay with it if your okay with it." Jason smiles.

I nod, "yeah I'm okay with it." Jason kisses me before i got out of the car.

I get into my house and i see Emma passed out on the couch, i pick her up and took her to her room. "Faith? Where have you been?" Emma says in a sleepy tone.

"I've been out doing things, go back to sleep Em." I say.

"Okay." She yawns and falls back to sleep.

I get into my room and started getting dressed, "let me help you." Jason says as he walks through onto my balcony door.

"I gotta remember to keep that door locked." I laugh.

I get my singlet and shorts, but put them back to get long pants and a long shirt. "Don't be afraid to show your scars." Jason stops me from putting on the pants and shirt.

I'm in my bra and panties, Jason took off his shirt and his long pants, i see his cute little underwear. "You have small underwear for a guy that has a big cock." I laughed.

Jason goes a bit red in the face, "just get into bed you little dirty shit." Jason chuckles.

I get into the bed and Jason lays next to me, "I'm not dirty but maybe i should have a shower." I start getting up but Jason pulls me into a hug, it kinda feels like he is hugging me like a teddy bear.