Everyone changed

"Whatever you say love." Jason lights his smoke, it's like he completely changed to someone different.

"Smoking is going to kill you." I smack it out from his mouth.

"Okay calm down, fucking Christ." Jason walks away.

I speed walk to Jason and tripped him over then ran for it.

(Just a full disclaimer, there is offensive language in this chapter, so please don't take it to heart as i did check with a friend of mine to make sure this chapter was okay. Thank you!)

I get to my house and went straight to the shed to work on the car, i got a car part for the car I'll be driving and its a engine part to make the car go faster. "Faith, where have you been?" Emmas voice echoes in my shed.

"What are you? my mother?" I spit.

"Don't be rude, just want to make sure my sister is okay." Emma sighs.

"Emma, you and i aren't related. " I look at her, "you don't need to worry about me, i don't want you to worry about me....its for your own safety." I sigh.

"Faith it doesn't matter if we're related or not, but I'm still going to care for you." Emma looks at me from head to toe. "Where did you get the car part?" She looks at the engine.

"My friend helped me out, i need to work Emma so can i please be left alone?" I ask.

"Just remember tomorrow is Thursday and everyone is getting ready for Friday." Emma says before leaving the shed.

I spent the entire night working on the car, i go upstairs to dress then jumped on my motorbike and drove to school. I went with Grace and her cheerleading squad all day to practice. I get back to Donnas house, i go straight to the shed. "Faith?" I hear Donnas voice behind me.

I turn around to see her, "yes? Donna." I say as i wipe my hands on a rag.

"Grace is here to take you shopping." Donna points to Graces car.

I go with Grace and we did shopping with her friends. Grace dropped me off so i went straight to the shed to work on the car. Morning came around so i get dressed and drove to school. Everyone is hugging each other and saying goodbye.

Grace and her friends walked to me as they hugged each other and went to hug me, i stepped away from them. "Sorry guys I'm not a hugger." I say.

"Thats okay! Lets go meet with everyone else!" They cheered.
~Faith clothing~

I see people setting up the stage, my phone buzzes so i check it to see Jake ringing me

I see people setting up the stage, my phone buzzes so i check it to see Jake ringing me. "Jake the fuck do you want?" I say.

"Me and my niggas are going to be there when you graduate!" Jake says.