Forgiven

"You only think that way because you had no family! No blood family! Now stop thinking that way and actually be someone that your father remembers!" Terry puts more pressure on me.

"Don't you dare talk about my father like that!!" I get up but Terry pushed me back to the ground, my face is pressed against the floor.

"You don't learn!" Terry twists my arm around to my back and pressed on it. My arm could be broken within seconds if she pressed more.

"I saw my dad! Okay!?" I yelled so loud it hurt me. I'm so emotional.

"There was that so hard!?" Terry gets off me.

"It was Terry!" I start feeling sick. I get up and threw up in the toilet.

"Faith?' Terry sits next to me. I look at her before throwing up again. "Faith have you and Jason been using a condom?" Terry catches my attention.

I look at her then threw up again. "Why do you ask?" I question.

"Your eating and you throwing up explains effects of pregnancy." Terry speaks softly.

"Pregnancy!!" I shouted.

*Jason pov*
"I hope Faith is okay." Grace sighs.

I see Chris walk into the house, i cross my arms. "I'm sorry." Chris looks like crap, i have to keep in mind to not piss Faith off as much as Chris did.

"Its not me you have to be sorry to!" I spit.

Terry walks into the kitchen with us, "don't ask any questions!" She grabs her bag and walked back upstairs.

"Terry knows something." Chris speaks.

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"She always looks different when she knows something." Chris sighs.

"Maybe i should check." I go to the stairs.

"Jason i don't think they want to see any boys right now, let me check it out." Grace walks upstairs.

I look at Chris, "your lucky i got the car back in one piece." I snarled.

*Faith pov*
"Have you been using condoms or not?" Terry questions as she passed me a pregnancy test thing.

I sighed for a moment, "i hope so, I'm not ready to be a mother, i won't be any good at it." I groaned.

Terry looks at me, "you may have been through some shit but you'll be the best mother, i mean look at me." She smiles.

The door opens so i hide the thing and looked at the door. Terry hands over a pad, "hey guys, everything okay?" Grace smiles.

"Yes, everything is great!" Terry says.

"I'm feeling much better, meet you downstairs?" I say.

"Of course." Grace leaves.

I test myself and gave the stick thing to Terry. "Faith?" Terry shows me the stick.