Rumours

As soon as my back hits the bed and my ass hits the floor i cry. "I can't do it Dad." I cry out.

I wasn't loud because i didn't want anyone hearing me cry. "I've been raped, i have punched people to near death, i have been near death many times." More tears run down my face.

I ended up laying on bed and going to sleep. I get up and get dressed.

~Faith Walker clothing~

I knew today wasn't going to be my day

I knew today wasn't going to be my day. I get my skateboard and headed to school. I get to school and see everyone looking at me with weird looks, I continue to walk to my locker and put my stuff in my locker. "Hey Faith!" Grace smiles.

"Hello Grace." I smile back.

Grace looks at my hands. "So you really did punch someone....everyone is saying you almost killed the guy." Grace looks at me.

"i was so angry i couldn't help myself." I sigh.

"Everyone gets like that but your the first girl that did that at this school." Grace tilts her head a little, "two different colour eyes huh?" Her head goes back to normal.

"Yeah not the best thing for me but I'm surprised that no one has asked me for photos." I smirk.

"Why isn't it the best thing for you?" We walk outside.

"Because i have a problem in my grey eye." I roll my eyes, "I'm completely colour blind in my grey eye....i can't see any colour only white, all greys and black." We stop at some benches at the soccer oval.

"Oh my god! How horrible!" She looks at me, "did you always have that?" We both sit down.

"Yeah i have but don't feel bad about it though." I sigh.

"So can i ask why you have red in most of your grey eye?" Grace looks at her hands then at me.

"Well i was in a car crash, thats why." I look around to see some people playing soccer then looked back at Grace.

"Oh no!" Grace says, "okay so there is something going around school about you." Being friends with Grace has its perks.

"What is it?" I sigh.

"That you had sex at the party, and apparently Ryan or you are trying to get into each other's pants." Grace sighs.

"Well it didn't happen and it doesn't surprise me with Ryan but i wouldn't fuck him." I roll my eyes.

"I believe you, and don't worry about Ryan, you are the only girl that has been a dick to him." Grace smirks.

"What about you?" I put my sunglasses on.