Special Dinner

"Oh look there's Zane, maybe you can show off your car." I smile as i grab the dogs and got out of the car.

"Zane get in!" Jason shouts.

"Boys and their cars." Grace chuckles.

"I know but they love it so that makes me happy enough." We watch them drive off, "lets get lunch ready." I say.

We get everything ready, "what happened yesterday?" Grace asked as she helped me set the table outside in the backyard.

"Just had some problems, i promise I'll tell you after i speak to Jason about it." Graces belly is big and I've lost count on how many months its been since she told me about her pregnancy.

"I thought best friends tell each other everything." She speaks in a sad tone.

"I just need to know if Jason feels the same way about the thing thats going to happen then I'll tell you, okay? Nothing against you." I look at her, i hate brats.

"I hope you can tell me soon, instead of keeping it a secret most of your life or something like that." Grace sighs.

"Grace i have good reasons, your lucky its a beautiful day and i won't attempt to argue or fight you physically." I chuckle.

"Fight me physically?" Grace speaks with shock in her voice.

"You may be pregnant but I'll still fight you but your lucky I'm in a good mood." I started cooking.

"Fair enough, what you doing for dinner?" Grace asked.

"Its a dinner between me and Jason." I say,

"You should have dinner with us." Grace passed me the gas tank for the barbecue.

"Grace, its just me and Jason for dinner." I rolled my eyes.

"I'll give you a dress to wear." Grace smiles.

"Thanks." I sighed.

The guys got back and we started eating lunch, "the car you fixed up, is so fucking awesome!" Zane says with food in his mouth.

"Zane that's disgusting!" Grace complains.

"Yeah Zane!" Jason does the same thing as Zane.

"Jason is doing it!" Zane points.

"Jason stop influencing Zane!" Grace sighs.

"Hey don't tell my boyfriend off!" I speak with food in my mouth then all three of us started talking with food in our mouths.

"You guys are such toddlers!" Grace stands.

"Grace we are having fun." Zane forces her back down.

Grace groans, "fine!" She crossed her arms, "only doing this because its Jasons birthday!" She sighs.

"Whatever Grace." I chuckle.

Cooper and Willow sit next to me, i gave them some bacon without anyone seeing. I go to give them more bacon but Jason noticed, "your gonna make them fat." He chuckles.