Feelings

I walk to the car that I'm working on in Marks workplace. "Faith you have bruises on your face, what happened?" Mark stops me in my tracks.

"A guy started fighting me but i just stood there then i kicked him in the balls!" I smirk.

"No guy should ever hit a woman unless the woman hits first." Mark says.

"Rude." I laugh.

"Get to work trouble marker." Mark laughs.

I go to the car and started working on it. Ryan got to work 3 minutes after i did. Ryan walks to my car and helps. "Hey." Ryan says.

"Hello." I sigh.

"I'm sorry for being moody today, just some people were getting to me." Ryan sighs.

"I'm used to it." I grab a tool.

"So what happened to your face?" Ryan says.

"Just ran into an enemy." I sigh, "so your eyes can they see colours?" I look at him then back at the car.

"Okay I'll ask you more about that." Ryan says. "I can see colours in both eyes." Ryan gets out his phone.

I look at it, the way I'm looking at the phone is with my grey eye, "why are you on your phone?" I question.

Ryan shows me a colourful picture, "this was the painting on the walls of school, the colours of it is so awesome." I sigh.

"Yeah there is black, grey and white." I smirk.

Ryan looks at the photo for a second. "Its blue and purple, basically like the rainbow." Ryan then looks at me. "Are you joking around or?" I look at Ryan.

I stop working, "no I'm colour blind in my grey eye." I wipe the grease off my hands.

Ryan's eyes widen, "in a way thats cool." He says.

"If you say so." I laugh, "anymore questions?" We walk to the cafeteria of the workplace.

"Are you a virgin?" Ryan sits on a chair as i do the same.

"Are you?" I smirk.

"No, now answer my question please." Ryan smirks.

"No I'm not a virgin." I sigh, "nothing to be proud about though." All i can think about is me being raped and the death of my dad, i should be over this by now.

"Hey you there?" Ryan waves his hand in front of me.

"Huh?" I snap out of my thoughts after he said that, "sorry there is lots on my mind." I say.

"I know how you feel."Ryan sighs.

"So whats in the mind of Ryan Stone?" I smirk.

"You really don't want to know." Ryan laughs nervously.

"You probably think about girls and sex mostly." I laugh.

"Thats half of it." Ryan laughs loudly.

"Got a crush?" I smirk.

"I don't know at the moment." Ryan rolls his eyes, "what about you?" Ryan smirks.

"I don't know either." I smirk.

"Faith you have someone here to see you." Mark walks into the room.

I walk to the front to see my ex boyfriend. "What are you doi-" he kisses me.

I push him away with force and wiped my mouth, "come on my love." He gets close to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"GET OFF ME!" I shout.