Without a fight

Me and Jason aren't drunk but its funny seeing everyone else drunk. "I have something to tell you and it's serious this time!" Jason pulls me to a spare room.

I get home to see my room a mess. I can hear footsteps behind me so i turn around from my door to see Emma in tears, i pull her into a hug. Emma push's me away from her. "W-why didn't you tell me?" Emma believes basically anything you tell her but if it's serious she can tell the difference.

"What do you mean?" I look at her.

"That you were raped by your ex boyfriend!"

"How did you find out about that?" I question.

"So its true?" Emma looks at me.

I sigh, "Emma i don't want to talk about it." i turn around to walk into my room, "who was in my room?" I speak with anger in my tone.

"I did and i don't see your room clean in a hour, i will punish you." Peter stands behind Emma with a smirk on his face.

"Go to hell!" I go into my room and slammed the door as i locked it behind me.

Peter knocks on the door loudly, "you will open this door right now!" He shouts.

"Why should i listen to you? Your not my father!" I shout back.

"We should've made sure you died at the crash." My heart stopped beating for a few seconds

I had an idea, "MUM!" I shouted, i know she is home so i opened the door. Peter grabs my arm and threw me across the room.

"She can't hear you." He laughs.

"Emma!" I yelled.

"She left to her friends house." He knocks me to my bed.

"Do your worst." I laughed.

He slaps me, i continue to laugh. "What is going on here!?" Donna walks in to see Peters pants down and him hanging me down on my bed.

"Mum ple-" Peter covers my mouth.

"As a punishment i was going to belt her then my pants fell down." Peter laughs nervously.

I kick him in the balls as he fell to the ground, "Mum he was about to rape me again!" I stand up.

Donna runs to me and hugs me, "I'm sorry honey i didn't mean to bring such a horrible man into this house!" Donna moves from me, "i called the police." Donna whispers into my ear.

The police walked into my room and arrested Peter, "thanks guys." I say.

"He will be going straight to jail." The police walked him to their cop car and left.

"Are you okay?" Donna looks at me after breaking from the hug.

I smile, "yes, thank you mum." Donna smiles.

"I should've listened to you.."Donna cry's a little.

"Mum its okay!" I say, "i have some good news." Donna looks at me with a confused look.

"What is the good news?" She says.

"I will be going out and i mean with someone." Donna screams with joy.

"Tell me about that someone!" Donna smiles.

"You get to meet them tonight when they drop me off." I smile.

"So proud of you!" She hugs me, "is any of your friends coming over beforehand to help dress up?" I knew Donna would want to help so I'll let her do that then when Grace picks me up she will help.

"My friend Grace will pick me up later on to do some other stuff for a while." I say, "but you get to help." Donna got so excited i thought she was about to pass out.

Hey everyone, i am very sorry for the shout chapter but since i hadn't posted in a while i just wanted to let you know that I'm still here working on the new chapter of this book! Anyway I'll catch you all in the next chapter!! Peace out everybody!!! Bye bye!!!!