Happy Times

"Chris will take you there." Terry says.

"Let me get dressed first." I wake upstairs with Willow following behind me.
*Faiths clothes*

I grab my car keys and jumped in the car with Chris

I grab my car keys and jumped in the car with Chris. "Lets go!" Chris turns the music up as i drive.

This is my first time being away from Willow, i think I'm going to cry. I parked my car behind Chris's car and see popped tires and smashed windows, "broken down car huh?" I get out of my car.

"It didn't look like that before." Chris gets out of my car.

I grab my phone out, "Hello?" Harry speaks.

"I'm bringing in a car and i need the towing truck." I say.

"Faith your surprise to have the week off." Harry says.

"Get me the truck please and let me work on it at home." I say, "technically I'm not at work." I smirk.

Harry sighs, "fine I'll send the truck there, tell me where it is." I knew Harry wouldn't say no.

"Thank you." I smile and told him where we are.

"Its gonna take an hour." Harry says.

"Okay thanks." I hang up. "Truck will be here in an hour." Chris eyes widen.

"An hour!?" He sighs.

"Yep." I roll my eyes.

I go to the front of his car and opened the bonnet, stream leaves the bonnet. "How the fuck did you do that to your engine!?" I look at Chris.

"I don't know." Chris sighs.

"Of course you don't know what happened." I sigh.

"How about i get some food and drinks?" Chris asked.

"Yeah okay, let me grab my tools." I say.

I grabbed my tools out, "I'll be back in 20 minutes." Chris says before leaving.

I put my earphones in and listened to music. I pulled my tool box to the front of the car so i can try to fix what i can in the engine. A few trucks honked their horns and other cars too, i kept trying to fix the engine but i need more parts which would cost lots of money and time, my phone starts ringing. "Yo whats up Jake?" I say.

"Nothing much, what about you?" He asked.

"Just fixing a car, why did you call?" I question.

"I was wondering if we can do a party this weekend coming up?" Jake sighs.

"Yeah of course, my house I'm guessing?" I ask.

"Yeah if thats cool?" Jake is still in recovery from drugs so i gotta be sure he doesn't have any at my house.

"Just have to careful of the puppy, also remember you can't have any drugs." I say, Shorty is helping Jake with the recovery.

"Yeah I'll be careful with both of those things." Jake is a lot more calmer with out the drugs in his system.

"Anything else?" I ask.

"I just want to ask something." Jake is moving around because i hear wind on his side of the call.

"Of course, what is it?" I sigh.

"Have you smoked weed before?" He asked.

I cleared my throat, "uh..." why did he ask that? "Jake lets talk about this later." I say.

Jake chuckles, "you totally have!" Jake laughs.

"Jake shut up!" I groaned, "i haven't...." nope even thats a lie.

"Faith i know you!" Jake sighs.

"If you know me then wouldn't you know that I've smoked weed before!?" I looked around and saw Chris.

"Faith?" Chris taps his foot.

"Thanks Jake you got me in trouble, don't tell anyone okay?" I spit.

"Okay I promise!" Jake says before hanging up.

I laugh nervously, "Hey Christian." I'm going to kill Jake.

"I don't care if you smoked weed before but as long as you stopped." Chris smirks.

"Yeah I definitely stopped, is that food?" I point.

Chris shakes his head while laughing, "lets sit down." He says.

We sit down and start eating and drinking the food. "Are you still in the gangster business?" I asked him.

"Not really, they would call me if theres any problems or whatever but nothing big." Chris sighs. "Its crazy being away from it." He says.

"Probably a good thing because you have a child now." I say. "And that's totally healthy being away from it." Another person honks their horns.

He looks at me and sighs, "I have something to tell you." He says.

"Okay I'm listening." I look at him.

"Olivia isn't Terrys first kid." He sighs deeply, "before Terry came into my life, i met someone that you know." I knew exactly where this is going.

"Who do i know?" I question.

"Maybe i shouldn't tell you..." Chris drinks from his beer.

I clicked my tongue, "you can't just do that to someone, just tell me who it was." I say.

"I was with your mother, Rebecca..." Chris sighs.

"So your telling me that you had sex with my mother? Or was in a relationship with her!?" I didn't overly care but hearing this now? Can this seriously be any worse? Honestly. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?" I groaned.

"Because i didn't want you pissed, look on how your acting!" Chris rolls his eyes.

"So what happened between you guys?" I know it was none of my business but if he is hiding something from me, i want to know. "Christian don't lie to me either because i know when your lying." I cross my arms and waited for him to answer.

"I hooked up with her....before your dad was in the picture." Chris says.

"So you hooked up with her? Whats so bad about that?" I asked. Christian looks at me then sighed.

"Your mother and i were lovers for a little while....something happened." Why can't Chris just fucking tell me already! My god.

"Christian just fucking tell me!" I shouted.

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! This is Grace and Zanes master bathroom! Anyway I'll catch you all in the next chapter!! Peace out everybody!!! Bye bye!!!!