Congratulations!

It feels amazing being like this, "Jason i sometimes have feelings, now get some sleep because i don't want to deal with your moody ass in the morning." I chuckle.

Jason laughs, "okay fine, goodnight babe." He tightens the hug or spooning, i have no idea.

"Goodnight." I say. I feel happy again, before i had a whole in my heart but now its full. The years of torture is over and the amount of time i lost with stupid shit, now i can rest.

I wake up, i look at Jason and Willow sleeping. I take Willow outside then we get inside, Willow feeds her face with the food I gave her then i start cooking mine and Jasons food. "Why do you have to get up so early?" Jason yawns as he slowly walks to the stool under the bench.

"Because i can." I smirk. "I'm taking Willow with me." I pack the things Willow will need today.

"I'm not going to fight against you on that." Jason chuckles.

I cook up him some toast, "i need to get dressed." I say.

Jason stops me in my path. "I disagree." Jason wraps his arms around me.

"Jason! I need to go to work!" I laugh.

"Nope I'm not letting you go!" We fall on the ground.

I'm on top of Jason, "Jas I'm being serious!" I laugh. I go to get up but Jason pulls me to him, my chest against his torso. "Jas!" I shouted.

"I don't want you to leave!" Jason groans.

"You can see me at work, you also see me all day and night!" I complain.

"No! I don't want you to leave!" Jason chuckles.

"I need to speak with Faith." Grace stands next to us.

"Thank you for saving me Grace!" I move from Jason.

Me and Grace went outside with Willow. We both sat on a chair as Willow left to do her thing. "I have to tell you something, i haven't told anyone." Grace looks at me with seriousness.

*Jason pov*
"Hey Jason, what are you doing on the floor?" Zane looks at me.

"Your girlfriend cock blocked me." I get up to my feet.

"Grace has been acting weird lately." Zane sighs.

"How do you mean?" I ask.

"She has been very distant." Zane sighs.

"Maybe she wants something or your not doing something she wants." I suggest.

"I'm going to do it tonight." Zane looks me in the eyes.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"I'm going to ask her to marry me." My eyes widen. "Do you think its to soon?" He asked.

I shake my head, "no, how are you going to do it?" Maybe I'll ask Faith if Grace is okay since Grace tells her everything.

"At her favourite park." Zane shows me the ring, "you think she'll like it?" The ring looks amazing, i wonder how much it costs.
*Ring!*