Crying to much!

Jake shrugs as Jason breathes in the weed from the bong. Jason passed it to me, "beat that." Jason chuckles.

"Okay." I breathe the weed in then held it for a while before breathing it out.

"Wow." Jason says with a shocked tone.

"Jakey boy, where's the alcohol and the lime?" I smirk.

Jake gets up and leaves. "So a secret stash huh?" Jason looks at me again.

"Jason, don't start with me!" I laugh as he does.

Jake comes back with alcohol and limes, "I'm kinda worried." Jason chuckles.

I get up and went to a bedroom for a moment, Shorty enters the room and lays on the bed. "I just heard about Chris." Shorty sighs.

I lay next to him and took a photo. "Matt, its nothing." I rolled my eyes.

*Photo of Matt/Shorty*

"Well no one wants to betray you and if they do its like someone died in front of you and you cared for them, thats how its like

"Well no one wants to betray you and if they do its like someone died in front of you and you cared for them, thats how its like." Matt sighs.

"I haven't done it to you have i?" I smirk.

"Not yet but its the most scariest thing for me and the boys." Matt gets up. "Why are you in here anyway?" Matt helps me off the bed.

"Needed to have a little space for a moment, lets go celebrate." I pull him out of the room and we smoked some weed.

I grab a lime and squeezed it down Jasons neck then placed the lime in Jasons mouth. I drink the first shot then licked up Jasons neck, soon after i drink another shot then i get close to Jasons face and sucked on the lime that's half hanging out of his mouth, "damn!" Jake laughs.

"Your turn." I smile as the others laugh.

We partied lots before everyone fell asleep. "Faith." Jason wakes me up.

I yawn then sighed deeply, "no." I say.

Jason lifts me up, "see you around guys!" Jason shouts.

"Bye!" Matt and the others respond.

We get home and i feed Willow before having a shower with Jason. "Your so damn crazy," Jason laughs.

"Bitch! Really?" I chuckle.

We go downstairs and its kinda dark, "surprise!" The lights turn on and i see Jake standing in front of me.

I knock him to the ground and we started play fighting, "you little shit!" I laugh.

We both get up and hugged it out, we all had cake. "Gift time!" Grace smiles.

I'm 21 now which is unbelievable. "Guys you know i don't do gifts!" I sighed.

"We got you a gift each but Jasons is bigger than all of ours combined." Grace smiles.

I see them bring in a gift each, "i can't take these." I say.

"We spent a lot of money on this!" Grace groaned.

"Fine!" I open the gifts to see alcohol, tools and some clothes. "Thank you guys so much!" I say happily.

The others left into the living room, Jason stays with me with a questioning look on his face. "Why were you hurting Chris?" He asked.

"Chris allowed Tom to take Marks favourite muscle car and that car is really important to me." I sighed.

"Did he and you build it?" Jason questioned

"Me, Mark and my dad sometimes Shorty too and Jake." I sighed. "But mainly Mark and my dad." Jason hugs me tightly. "What are you doing?" I hug back.

"Your hugging back so your enjoying it." Jason chuckles.

"How do you know its not pity or being nice?" I laugh.

"I just know." He laughs.

I moved from him and looked at his face, "did you organise the surprise?" I smirk.

Jason smile then rolls his eyes playfully. "Yeah i did." We both laugh.

I don't know why we are laughing but its fun. "Lets go have fun!" I pointed.

"Not yet." He smirks.

"What why?" I groaned.

"Alright fine I'll give you your gift later then." Jason crossed his arms.

I uncross his arms, "Jason don't be like that." I sigh.

Jason smiles, "lets just have some fun for a little while then I'll show you the gifts." He says.

"There's more than one?" Honestly i don't know why I'm like this. Everyone likes gifts but i don't know why I'm so ungrateful.

"Faith you deserve a happy life, everyone does and for some people its difficult to find but they still get by with the little bit of happiness they find. Faith your a happy person with bad things in your life, but look at you now, i couldn't be anymore happier and i know for a fact that your happy with friends and Willow." Jasons right, maybe this is what i wanted to hear from someone so close to me.

"What about you? I know I'm happy with you being around and being with me." I blush.

We hug each other, "just what i wanted to hear." I feel Jason laughing.

"Alright lets go." I move from him.

Jason grabs my hand, "come on." He smiles.

I follow him as everyone else does too. I see some cars and two trucks pulling up the driveway. "What's going on?" I question.

"You'll see." Jason smirks.

I sighed, "this is exciting!" Grace chuckles.

Jason walks me to the first truck and opens the back door. I see a body of a mustang. "That is so fucking cool!" I check it out.

*Mustang*

Jason walks me out of the truck and moves me to the others and covers my eyes with his hand

Jason walks me out of the truck and moves me to the others and covers my eyes with his hand. I see a truck moving to other movements, i see car doors. "Just a little longer Faith." Jason speaks softly.

Willow sits next to me. "How much?" I question.

"This much." Jason moves his hand and i see a puppy and a car sitting in front of me.

I fall to the ground and hugged Willow tightly, "oh my god." I cry as Jason leans down and hugs me, everyone else hugs me too.

I'm crying so damn much that I'm starting to think its a problem. "Its okay Faith." Grace smiles.

"How did you get it?" I look at Jason as i wipe the tears away.

Hello everyone! I hope you have been enjoying the book! And enjoyed this chapter! The photo up top is what Jason is wearing! Anyway I'll catch you all in the next chapter!!! Peace out everybody!!!! Bye bye!!!!!!!