Don't sleep on the job!

They walk off and actually did work, "I'm going to ask for your secrets Miss Walker." Harry chuckles.

I start on my cars i need to fix, "well I've been around those type of boys most of my life so I know how to get them to work." I say.

"Well thank you, I'll see you later." He walks away.

During lunch break my phone rings, i answered it. "Hey want to hook up again? I've had a bad day." Abel sighs.

"Sure, same place and same time. Want to talk about your day? I've got time." I chuckle.

"Yes to all of that." Abel laughs, "everyone was complaining about money and success, then i got into a fight with them about it." Abel sighs.

"Abel that really su-"

"And my stupid Dad decided to call me today." Abel makes a groaning sound.

"I know how thats lik-"

"All he wanted was money, i really wish he would just die!" Abel sighs deeply, i hate my mother and everything but i don't want her dead.

"Abel he's your dad so don't wish for that kin-"

"You have no idea what its like!" Abel spits.

"Abel can you please stop cutting me off, i know your angry but please calm down." I sigh.

"I'm sorry Faith, i guess it really gets to me." Abel says, "if you knew what its like to have shitty parents then you would understand." I roll my eyes.

"Yeah thats something you don't know about me Abel, i think we should stop seeing each other or even talk." I don't think having this type of person in my life is healthy.

"Faith I'm sorry! I'll make it up to you." Abel says softly, "please i need you." My lunch break is almost over.

"Okay I'll see you tonight." I can't be bothered dealing with this right now, "bye Abel." I hang up and went back to work.

One more day until Friday and its going to be a stressful weekend. I get home and shower, after showering i put my work clothes in the wash then grabbed out vodka. The door bell rings so i open the door to see Abel with wine and other alcohol in his hands. "Hey." He smirks.

We go upstairs to have some fun as every other time we hang out at night. "I need to get some sleep." I yawn.

"Your very ugly when you yawn." Abel yawns. "And not to mention your ugly scars." I wanted to punch him in the face right there and then.

"I'm sorry what?" I look at him, Abel is naked under the bed covers.

"Sorry did that offend you?" Abel looks at me. "I recommend you get something to cover your scars and for your yawning you should get more sleep." Stuck up little fuck! I'm going to kill him.

I get out of the bed and put my bra on then my white shirt thats see through, then i put underwear on. "Get out of my house." I look at him.

He gets up and looks at me, "I'm a man and your just a woman!" Sexist pig! If i wasn't so sleepy i would be beating his ass.