Planning Revenge

"Just checking on my best friend." Zane smirks, "i see that Faith hasn't changed her clothes." Zane sighs.

"Yeah she hasn't slept, so I'm letting her sleep right now." I say softly.

"Yeah Grace gave me a heads up on any moody side effects with sleepiness and shit also Grace gave me some clothes for you guys." Zane sees the wound, "did you see the guy that did that?" Zane points.

"Yeah, but I'm surprised that Faith didn't recognise him." I look at Faith then Zane.

"Who was it?" Zane questions.

"A guy named Leo, he is apart of Toms gang." I roll my eyes.

"Didn't Faith beat the shit out of Tom back in high school?" Zane smirks.

"Yeah she did." I smile.

"Why did he shoot you?" Zane asked.

"There's some beef going on and they probably thought it was a good idea shooting me." I roll my eyes.

The only thing that gave me more pain is Faith yelling my name before i passed even though I briefly remembered her telling me to hold on. "We have to get payback." Zane says loudly.

Faith moves her legs, "Zane just leave it for now." I sigh.

"Okay, i got a question for you." Zane says.

"Ask away." Faith is so calm when sleeping. Maybe a little creepy watching her sleep.

"Will you be my best man at the wedding?" Zane asked.

I smirk, "of course!" I look at Faith, "I'm pretty sure Faith will be with me for a while." I chuckle. "You better get going before Grace gets a little mad." I look at Zane standing up.

"I'll see you around Jason." We fist bump each other before Zane leaves.

I put my arm around Faith since i couldn't turn over. Her head was resting on some of the pillow but now its on my belly as her legs are in between mine. I'm pretty sure Faith likes cuddling into me. I ended up falling asleep. "Mr Stone?" The doctor wakes me up.

"Yes doctor?" I yawn.

"How are you feeling?" She asked.

I look at her name tag, "better, Becca." I smirk, "when do I get out?" I ask.

"Next week." Becca walks to my heart monitor. "I see your girlfriend hasn't left." She chuckles a little.

"Yeah i don't think she'll be leaving me for a while." I sigh.

"She's a beautiful girl and your lucky to have her." She smiles, "most girls that come in here with their shot boyfriends and end up leaving them." Becca looks at me. "Seems you guys have a strong relationship." She smiles.

"Thank you, and I'm very lucky to have her in my life. I was wondering what the food options are or do i have to get my friend to drop off some food?" I ask.

"I suggest getting food dropped off, in fact it's actually better." She smiles.

"Are dogs allowed in here?" I question.

Becca looks around, "as long as it doesn't bark the hospital down or hurt anyone then yes." She looks at me.

"Okay thank you, do you have my property?" I didn't see my stuff anywhere.

I'm surprised Faith is still asleep. "Yes, I'll go get it right now." She walks away.

I notice Faith is struggling to breath, its like shes having a nightmare. I hold her close and rubbed my hand up and down her back. Faith calms down, Becca walks back into the room. "What is it they call it when someone has or had repeated nightmares?" I ask

"Nightmare disorder or sleeping disorder. Normally it takes more effect on the female than a male, normally happens after a bad event. It can be treated if its acted on before it gets really bad, some people believe it or not actually get rid of it on their own." Becca says, "get some rest Mr Stone." She walks away after closing the door behind her.

"Stuck in here until next week huh?" Faith moves and look at me.

I grab her and held her close to me, "i'm sure we can manage." I chuckle.

"I have weddings and a dog to take care of, now i have a boyfriend that's stuck in hospital." Faith sighs.

"You don't have to take care of me." I roll my eyes.

"No its not a 'have' to its a 'want' to, Jason listen i can't lose anyone else so take my caring while its still there." Faith laughs lightly.

"Okay calm down." I look at her, Faith looks so sleepy. "Babe i know you slept during the day but i thought your sleeping schedule was better?" I question.

Faith cuddles into me again, "its not but i'll feel better when i know your okay." Faith yawns.

I grab my phone and texted Zane to bring Willow to the room so Faith can see her dog. "i'm a bit hungry now." I sighed.

"I am too, i'll get dressed and get us some food. What did you want?" Faith gets off the bed and grabs the clothes Zane dropped off for us.

"What about KFC?" I ask.

"Okay done, now text me what you want and i'll get it." Faith walks to the bathroom in my room.

"Its private in here, you can get dressed in front of me." I smirk.

"I don't want you getting a boner and the doctors randomly walking in here to see anything like that." Faith goes into the bathroom, she comes out dressed, "i'll see you soon." Faith hugs me before leaving.

*Faith pov*

I ended up driving Jason's car, i'm waiting for the KFC people to give me the food. I get the food and called Shorty. "Hey Faithy." Shorty laughs.

"Don't make me use your real name, Shorty." I chuckle. "listen i need you to find someone for me and keep him alive." I know this will be messed up but shooting someone i care about is a whole different story.

"Give me the name and i'll work on it, why alive?" He asked.

"Its Leo Bando and he shot my boyfriend so i want revenge." Leo will get what he deserves, as long as no one gets caught everything will be fine.

"Okay that sounds good enough to me, i'll call you when i find him." Shorty says before hanging up.

I get to the hospital with the food, i enter Jason's room and see Willow sitting next to Zane. I give Jason his food then hugged Willow. "Have you eaten?" Jason asked.

"I had some hot chips but that was it. Zane here." I pass him a bag with my bloody dress and shoes in it.

"I'll try to get the blood out but no promises." Zane chuckles.

"Doesn't matter." I sigh dramatically.

"Jake has recovered again but this time i placed him in a place that helps his drug addiction." Zane says.

"You put him in recovery?" My left eyebrow lifts.

Zane laughs, "no the pothead is stuck with Grace." Jason finished his food.

"You inhaled that food so damn fast." Zane laughs.

I get a phone call. "Hello?" I answer it.

Hello everyone!  Hope you enjoyed the chapter!! Sorry for no photos in this chapter. Anyway I'll catch you all in the next chapter!! Peace out everybody!!! Bye bye!!!!