Pregnant?

"Terry just answer my question and I'll answer yours." I sit on the toilet as the dogs sat by Terry.

"Because I'm positive that your pregnant." Terry says.

"Well a few times i did forget to use birth control and I'm pretty sure a few nights Jason didn't use a condom, but that shouldn't mean I'm pregnant, the first told you in the first place." I'm a little bit scared now, what if i am pregnant i wouldn't know what to do, i don't know how good of a mum I'll be or if i have the time.

"You can still get pregnant by that, now take the test." Terry sighs.

I take the test and handed it to Terry, she looks at it. "What does it say?" I question.

"Faith?" Terry looks up at me slowly and shows me the test.

"I don't know what that means." I groaned.

"Faith your pregnant." She hands over the test.

I look at it, "i can't be, lets take the test again!" The dogs sit near me.

Terry passed another one out and i tested it, i looked at it and it said the same thing. "Faith your actually pregnant." Terry smirks.

"That not true! It can't be...can it?" I look at her. So much for being pregnant after marriage.

Terry nods, "I'll suggest keeping this on a low for a good while, tell Jason if you want to but your secret is safe with me." Terry stands up.

I get off the toilet and pulled my pants up, "Thanks Terry, i don't know what i would do without you." I hug her.

Terry throws the tests in the bin where Jason or anyone else can't see them. "Lets go down there and celebrate your birthday even though you can't have alcohol now or drugs." Terry stares at me then picked up Willow as i picked up Cooper.

"Your not serious are you?" I question.

"I'm clearing out your house of alcohol and I trust you'll stay away from drugs?" Terry opens the door.

"Yeah I'll stay away from drugs but the alcohol? Maybe i can deal with it." I sighed.

"Thats the spirt!" Terry smiles.

"Bitch." I laughed.

"Whore." Terry laughs.

We go downstairs where the others are, "Faith you still have blood on your face." Grace sighs.

"Here lets go into the kitchen." Jason says.

Jason helps wash my face from blood. "Thanks Jason." I smile.

I place Cooper down and hugged Jason. "Sorry about your face getting punched." Jason hugs me tightly.

"Nah its fine, i needed that." I smile.

"Its still your birthday lets do something fun!" Jason moves from me.

"No alcohol or drugs remember?" Terry enters the kitchen.

"Really?" Jason looks at her.

"Faith needs to stop having it since its messing with her work and mind." Terry sits down on a stool as the others enter the kitchen.