Calm

"I got really angry so i asked someone i know to look for Leo that shot you, i beat the shit out of him but thats it, I promise....but." I sighed.

"But what?" Jason holds my hands tighter.

"Something went wrong." I try moving my hands but Jasons grip is tight that it's hurting me.

"What went wrong?" Jason asked.

"Leo was shot by someone." Jason doesn't really know Shorty so I'll blame it on him, he'll be fine.

"Do you know who it was?" Jason asked.

"Yes and we are friends." I smile, "he let me get a few punches in but Leo started running for it and Shorty shot him." I'm going after Tom as soon as the air has cleared.

"Is this friend trusted?" Jason lets go of my hands.

I nod, "of course, but can you tell me why Leo shot you?" I sit on the bed.

"Tom would've organised it so he could wipe out some mafia guys, i guess." Jason shrugs.

I'm out for blood now, "what are you going to do about Tom?" I asked.

"I can't do anything unless he shoots me or anyone else in the mafia or even you." Jason looks at me.

"Thats a little stupid, he organised to basically kill you." I'm angry about this and i don't know if I should be angry or not but i am.

"Its the rules, i can't do anything about it." Jason sighs.

I check the time, "so when do you get out?" I ask.

"Tomorrow hopefully." Jason smirks.

"Thank goodness for that." Jasons birthday this coming up and i need to get his car finished. "Fuck!" I just remembered i have to get wedding gifts.

"What?" Jason questions.

"I have to get wedding gifts." I groaned.

"Really?" Jason chuckles.

"Yes really." I laugh.

We both laugh until Jason starts coughing. I give him some water, "thanks." Jason smirks.

"You looked really handsome on our date." I lay next to him, Jason steals my hat and wears it.

"And i don't now?" Jason smiles.

I laughed, "of course." I know i said I wanted to have a more love type relationship, basically but this feels weird, if this is considered a more 'lovey' type relationship.

"Okay so from what you said the other day, I've been thinking about it." Jason looks down at me.

"What did i say the other day?" I question.

"About our relationship." My eyes widen as Jason looks at me with confusion.

"Okay you really need to stay out of my head." I chuckle nervously.

Jason laughs, "how did you want to do the 'lovey' stuff anyway?" Jason asked.

God sometimes i wish i was a kid again, because feeling like this is stressful. "I know you want more sex and you can't deny that." I smirk.

"No I'm not going to deny that." Jason laughs which makes me laugh.

"Your fucking nasty but i have to agree." We both laugh.

"Seriously?" Jasons eyes widen.

"I have to get ready for the wedding tomorrow afternoon but i don't want to leave." I groan.

"Are you to lazy to leave or just because of me?" Jason winks.

I smile, "so are you Zanes best man?" Jason moves himself a little.

"Yes and stop changing the subject woman!" Jason smirks.

"Sorry! I can't help it, hey did yo-"

"Stop right there, Faith calm down." Jason chuckles, "I actually want to tell you something." Jason turns his entire body to face me.

"Okay tell me then." I sit up and leaned against the wall behind me.

"This is really corny even for the both of us." Jason says nervously. "I uh i love you Faith." Jasons right that is corny.

"Well that's definitely corny but how do you know that you actually love me?" I cross my arms, whats wrong with me? I need to accept his love no i want to accept his love, but for some stupid reasons i just can't quite get there.

"Because you were my biggest high school crush, and your different from every other girl. Your beautiful and I'm finding this very difficult to be corny or whatever even though i used to be a fuck boy." Jason sighs.

I feel myself blushing. "So how did you treat the girls when you wanted to fuck them or when you actually got them to say yes?" I question.

"I be nice and use my charms then when we get to the room the clothes would drop to the ground and we would fuck then the chick leaves or i leave her." Jason breathes heavy.

"Your not getting a boner are you?" I chuckle, "your fuck boy ways are different to us sluts." I'm going to hunt down Tom if he continues to hurt people i know.

"No and babe your not a slut." Jason says.

"Well besides being raped, i did have sex with people." I say.

Jason crosses his arms, "oh really? Just guys?" Why can't Jason be calm like me. Rude.

"Uh." I clear my throat, "the fact you were so open about talking about having sex with the girls amazes me, some girls would slap you or dump you then leave." I chuckle. "Are you Zanes best man? You never answered me." I sighed.

"Yes, now answer my question." Jason uncrossed his arms.

My phone rings, perfect timing. I answer it, "Faith i know its to much to ask but i was wondering if you could walk me down the aisle?" Terry asked.

I smiled big "of course i wouldn't miss it for the world, what happened to the parents or whoever normally takes you down the aisle?" I question.

"They fucked off somewhere, thank you for being there Faith, I'll call later." Terry says before hanging up.

"Its getting late, I'm going to get food want anything?" I get off the bed.

"Yes please, what food you getting?" Jason moves himself again.

"KFC again cause its closer, you want the same thing you had last time?" I ask.

"Yep, see you soon!" Jason smiles. I leave to get the food, i get Willow before heading back to the hospital.

Willow follows me into the hospital room then i close the door behind us. I give Jason food, i relaxed on the chair as Willow lays next to me. "I'm surprised your not fat yet." I laugh lightly.

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, i thought you would enjoy another photo of Willow, the next chapter will be her looking older. Anyway I'll catch you all in the next chapter!! Peace out everybody!! Bye bye!!!!