CHAPTER 16

Freedom...

       Argon couldn't believe his luck! The gods were really by his side. No one enters the den of Magnus and comes out alive. He smirked and looked at his unbounded wrist. He was a free man once more.
Taken a huge step out of his prison room,he smelled the air and looking towards the sky,he smiled.

   Magnus had given him two options, find the girl and find the girl. At that time he was too shaken to even comprehend what was been said to him, he had fell in one knee and proclaimed his total loyalty. Now as he stood, he realized that he didn't know where to start searching.  He needed to embark on the mission, but first he needed a strong ale and possibly a soft willing woman by his side, to keep him company all night.
Its been too long.

       Finding a drink was much easier then finding a woman. All the ladies that he'd approached, were either too dumb or too coy. Walking towards a brothel, he pushed open the entrance door and stumbled in, liquor in hand.  Glancing around the room, he saw blurred faces of men and women, he moved his heavy form and collapsed on an rickety chair.

        Bianca saw the beast of a man collapse on the half bent chair, she had almost let out a scream when his weight visited the chair, but she had relaxed when nothing happened. Looking into the eyes of the man she was with, she whispered softly into his ears, and the man's eyes lit up in surprise. In no time he made his way upstairs, with gaiety..

Looking across the room, Argon, saw the redhead beauty whisper into the ears of the man she was with, her corset tight enough to strangle a man.
Taking the bottle to his lips he took a gulp and let some dribble down his chin. She was that breathtaking.
averting his gaze from her luscious form, he concluded that there was no point in ogling another mans property. His thoughts were interrupted as a soft voice spoke from the  right direction.
Turning his head, he saw her staring at him, with a thin smile gracing her lips. "I said,you look lonely, from the way back." She repeated.
   "Oh, I.. Yes. I came alone." He replied breathlessly.
   "That is quite unfortunate, at this time of the year, one shouldn't be lonely".
   " what time of the year is it?" Argon inquired.
Looking at him strangely. Bianca sat at the opposite chair. "Its the period of ilutium, where people make new friends, and lovers unite" she looked up at him, and caught just the tiniest glimpse of confusion in his eyes, before he quickly masked it. "Who are you?  Where have you been all these years?". Bianca asked, eyes wide.

Thanks for reading!.
:)

Thanks for reading friends.
Please don't forget to vote and Leave comments .
😘