Chapter 1~ A new era in life {part 2}

(Y/N) 's POV (this is around the time the trio sneaked up to the roof)
I changed into my outfit (picture on top, pretend the purse is a backpack) I was about to leave my dorm until I didn't feel my cassette tape player on me. "Where is it?" I looked around the dorm and finally found it sitting on the desk on top of Lance's chemistry notebook.

 I picked it up and hooked it onto my pants and put on the headphones, then I walked to the roof sneaking past the night guards while listening to Fox On the Run by Sweet

(Time Skip)
I was sitting and humming the lyrics to Fox on the Run until I felt someone take off my headphones. "Hey Lil sis, why are you up here?" I heard Lance say. I looked up at him and grimaced, "Just wanted to stargaze and plus I'm only 2 minutes younger than you Lancey." I said. He blushed and sighed as I heard Hunk laugh behind him. Lance stared at me until he pinched my cheek roughly."OW WHAT THE HELL!" I screeched as I held my cheek. "That's for talking back to Iverson, remember what mom said before we came here." Lance said. I got up still rubbing my cheek, "So why are you up here with Hunk?" "Lance was going to get pidge for a 'bonding time' but Pidge came up here so we followed him," Hunk explained "Wanna join us?" I nodded and went with them to go get Pidge.
(Another time skip)
We found pidge looking through his laptop and listening to something. Lance sneaked up on pidge and whispered something in Pidge's ear. "GAH oh I'm just, stargazing!" Pidge said quickly. "That equipment looks like it's used for more than stargazing." I said as Hunk tried to touch the equipment. "Well this equipment can scan all the way past Pluto." Pidge said smugly. Hunk looked at pidge, "Really all the way to Pluto!" He exclaimed. "Yeah, all the way to keberos?" Lance asked. Me and Pidge grimaced and he looked down while I put my head phones back on and played Back in Black by ACDC.

I looked up at the sky and noticed something falling towards the surface at a fast rate. 'What the hell is that' I asked it my mind. It crashed onto the ground not far from us which caused me to jump as well as the others. I stared at the crash and started running towards it with Pidge and the others following me.

(A/N: WOO two chapters in one day)
439 words