Eye of the Storm [Part 2]

Lmao, this isn't edited but oh well...

(Y/n)'s POV

    The alarms rang blared out and the ship started to shake. I quickly ran out of my room and rushed to the main control room. Once I got in, I saw Shiro and Allura staring up at the Galra army above us and shooting at the castle. "We're several galaxies away. How did they find us so soon?!" Allura gasped in disbelief. We quickly got to our seats and Allura got to her platform. "Coran! Are you there?!"

  "I'm here! Woah, over here!" Coran cried out as he slid from one side of the screen to the other. "Zarkon is back! What's our status?" Allura shouted.

  "Worm holing will be a problem. The lenses haven't been readjusted. I don't know whether the Teladuv will generate enough power." Coran responded. "Do everything you can!" Allura instructed. Soon the rest of the guys ran in.

  "He found us again?! How is that possible?! Is that possible?! That doesn't seem possible!!" Lance cried out in a panic."Right now we have to figure out a way to get out of here." Allura stated.
"Or, we can stay and fight. Now's our chance, form Voltron, enough running." Keith said in a firm voice, ready to take action.

   "It's too dangerous." Allura said. "We won't stand a chance against Zarkon's entire fleet." I continued on. "Allura and (y/n) are right. Remember what happened the last time at Zarkon's command centre. We wouldn't have escaped if the Blade of Mamora hadn't shut down the shield." Shiro said. The screen soon popped up to show Coran still sliding back and forth.

   "The turbine's up. Still working on the worm-AAH!" Coran suddenly slipped and slid onto the ground, lying on his stomach. "Uh guys, I think I'm realising now that I do in fact have the case of the slipperies." Coran sobbed as we all blankly stared at him. "I'm sorry I yelled at you Pidge, I may need your help after all."

   "I'm coming down!" Pidge said as she quickly ran to the teladuv room. Allura moved the castle ship out of its hiding spot and flew off, galra ships chasing behind us. Shiro, Keith, Lance and I got our defence drones out and we kept shooting at the ships.

   "Lance, there's a fighter advancing on your nine!" Keith called out. "Thanks for the heads up. And you got one going for the lower barrier." Lance replied. "Good eye." Keith commented just before he shot down the ship. 'What the hell, they're not arguing for once, whatever they were doing helped out a lot' I thought.

  "Ok, you're mine!" Lance grinned but then his controls disappeared. "Huh?! What's going on? I lost control of my defence drone!" "I got you covered! Uh, I don't got you covered!" Keith said as his own controls disappeared. "Oh, there must be a system failure." I soon found my own controls disappearing from my hands.

  "Nope that was us! We're diverting power from non-essential systems to get the wormhole generator working." Pidge said through the screen. "Shooting bad guys is pretty essential!" Lance stood up and shouted. "We lost secondary controls! Thermal regulators' offline! Oh no, there goes the particle barrier!!" Hunk informed in a panicked voice.

  "Ok try it! We should be able to make one very small jump. I hope..." Coran said. Allura focused her energy and a wormhole appeared in front of us. The ship quickly went in and the wormhole closed. "Oh no! The lenses are breaking down even more! We'll be out of the wormhole even sooner this time." Just as Coran said that, the ship exited the wormhole, bringing us to a place with a large brown vortex of wind.

  But there wasn't much time to admire the view as we all leaned back on our chairs, trying to catch up as much rest as we could. "Zarkon keeps finding us. It's like, he knows how to track us down. Maybe he planted some kind of tracking device." Shiro murmured.