Taking Flight {Part 2}

Okay but like this is my favorite song
Also credit to the readers that suggested the rolo thing with the reader, it really helped me out. Hope you enjoy this chapter! [Oh shit s8 comes out in a few hours]

(Y/n)'s POV
As we got on the ground I could see three figures standing by the ship. One guy had purple skin, white hair, and facial hair similar to a goatee, he seemed to be a mechanic. The second lady had yellow skin, wonderful purple eyes, things similar to hair, and she had on a crop top and baggy pants. The last one was a robot, he seemed to have a personality. 'It's like one of the droids from the movies papa made lance and I watch with him' I thought.
"It's good to see some friendly faces, most people don't want to get tangled up with people who run from the galra." The mechanic guy said. 'Woah his voice is, how do I say this, pleasant' I thought to myself. "You're fighting the Galra?" Keith asked suspiciously. "Well I don't think Zarkon is quaking in his boots because of us, we try our best, I'm Rolo, that's Nyma, and our cyber unit beezer." Rolo said.
Lance gave Nyma a dreamy look and go over to her as Pidge went to play with beezer. "Was your ship damaged in a fight?" Shiro asked. Rolo glanced at me for a second then answered, "We've  really been through it with the galra, parts are hard to come by, but we manged to land here safely for a week and send a distress signal." Rolo said.
'I wonder why he looked at me before he said that' I thought. "We're happy to help, I'm princess Allura of Altea, and for now on you won't be fighting the galra alone, you have the paladins of Voltron to help you!" Allura introduced.
Rolo blinked, then he stared at all of us then looked behind him towards Lance and Pidge.
"He isn't buying it, is he?" I mumbled. "Well it has been 10,000 years." Keith answered. "Voltron, you know 5 cool lion robots come together and form an even bigger robot that kicks alien butt!" Lance well tried to explain. "Well I would like to see it... him... them?" Rolo said.
I snorted but covered my mouth when Rolo glanced at me. "Why don't we get to work on your ship already?" Hunk asked impatiently. Rolo nodded and showed us the damaged area. As they looked at that Lance continued to flirt with Nyma. Shiro shoved Lance's shoulder, Lance looked at shiro betrayed. I laughed a little bit too loud, with Nyma lightly giggling, so I covered my mouth and stopped.
"I'm sure we have all the parts you need, Hunk will get them and Coran will tell you where they are." Allura said. "We'll come help, don't want to carry all those heavy things." Rolo said as he started walking to the castle.
Hunk stopped him and said, "Uh I don't think so, you can just wait out here." Hunk said.
"Hunk don't be rude." Allura scolded. "Yeah mind your manners, there are ladies present." Lance said. "Oh sorry, but mind if I remind you that last time we left our guard down, someone set off a bomb, it almost killed you lance... and (Y/n) too!" Hunk said.
Lance and I pouted and looked at the ground. "Hunk's right, sorry but we have to be cautious." Shiro said. "Hey I get it, in a world like this, you have to be careful in who you trust." Rolo said. As he said that I got a chill up my spine.
Beezer printed a list of things they needed which made pidge fall deeper in love. Hunk took the list and walked to the castle. Rolo started a campfire and everyone stood around it. Rolo quickly sat next to me and Keith stood in front of me. "Our planet was destroyed by the galra, and I was taken captive, I managed to escape but not after I lost something important." Rolo said as he showed us his metal leg.
"I know exactly how that feels." Shiro said as he flexed his arm. Rolo looked at me then spoke, "So what's your name?" I looked at him and said, "Why should I tell you, no one else has?" "Well the princess introduced herself, it's only fair if the other princess introduced herself." He said with a wink.
I blushed and said, "Oh I'm no princess, but my name is (Y/n)" "Beautiful name for a beautiful woman." Rolo said. "Thanks for the compliment Rolo." I said while smiling. "No problem... you know you can easily be compared to a Juniberry flower." He said. I raised my brow and he continued, "You're very beautiful just like the flower, and your laugh sounds like bells." He said as he placed his hand on my shoulder.
I blushed even more and said, "Why thank you, I guess you hair looks kinda cool."
"Thanks princess, and might I add that your probably the greatest paladin of Voltron, I mean it seems you've got the bravery, intelligence, and definitely the looks." He said getting close. I snorted and laughed, "Thanks once again, but I don't think I'm nearly as good as these guys." "Awe well of course you are princess." Rolo said.
I heard a scoff and looked up to see Keith looked at the fire with an intense glare. 'What's up with him?' I thought.