Catching up

(Y/n)'s POV

  I sat at the table, Hunk made me some food and I gladly ate it. Everyone sat around me, patiently waiting for me to finish. "I think this is one of things I missed the most, your food is soooo good Hunk!" I said with a smile. Hunk returned the smile and said, "Thanks, as long as you eat."

"So... what exactly happened in there?" Allura asked softly. I swallowed my food, then set my spork down. "Horrible really." I said. Shiro sadly looked at me. "Every 3 days I was taken into this room where they would strap me down, then the witch, Haggar, came in and interrogated me," I spoke.

  "I never gave in, but that made them mad, next thing I knew, I had needles poking through my skin inserting something into my blood, but I never knew what it was." I said. Keith held my hand tightly. "How did you get out?" Pidge asked.

"Well I-" I spoke then paused for a second. 'Should I tell them about Lotor, I mean, he's the entire reason why I'm here with them... I'll tell them another time.' I thought. "I uh, I managed to get my hands on this disk which showed me-" "The entire floor plans of the ship." Lance finished.

  I looked at him in shock, "How did you know?" Keith sighed and stared at me. "We watched your video, why didn't you tell us what happened?" Keith asked. I sighed and looked at everyone. "I... I don't know, I guess the reason why I didn't tell anyone was because... well, because I was scared." I answered.

  "I had no clue what was going on, I didn't know what to do, and we had all these things going on so, I decided to try and solve it on my own." I spoke. "(Y/n), I know how you feel, being scared is natural, it's ok to not have an answer to everything, you can always ask us or tell us anything!" Shiro said.

  I smiled at him, showing appreciation, then I looked back to Lance. "Thanks, but, how did you already know about the disk?" I asked. "Well, after we watched the video, we went to the mall again." Lance spoke. "Yeah, and we went to the shop, and the lady didn't really help, but that guy... um I think, showed us a vision of you!" Hunk added.

  I smiled nervously, I really hoped that they didn't see Lotor. "What did you see?" I asked. "We saw you and the disk." Lance spoke. I nodded and ate a little bit more. "So, did you get the people in the escape pods home?" I asked.

"Not yet, we let them rest for a while, but that's are next mission." Coran said. "Yeah, there's a little boy with them, I think he has a crush on you (Y/n)." Pidge added. I laughed as I put my spoon down. "Oh really, well looks like Keith has some competition." I said.

  Keith groaned as everyone else laughed.

___________________

  All of us stood near the pods, helping everyone load up. "I can't believe that we're finally going home, thank you, we will spread word about the good deeds you have done for us." The elder spoke. Allura smiled and said, "It is our duty to protect everyone in the universe."

  The elder smiled and looked over to me. "And I'd like to thank you, if you hadn't tricked the guards and freed us, I don't think we would ever go back home." The elder said as they held my hands. "It's no problem, really!" I said with a grin.

  "We will never forget the day the Teal Guardian saved us." The elder said as they walked into the pods. "Teal Guardian huh, that's a new one." Lance said as he got next to me. I looked at him and gave him a nod. I then heard laughing and looked back in front of me.

  "It's you, it's really you, you made it!" The boy said. He launched himself into my arms and hugged me tightly. I giggled and hugged him back. "Of course I made it, what other choice did I have?" I said. The kid pulled away, he had a huge grin on his face.

  "My name is Arrow, well, that's what everyone calls me, I thought you were so cool on that ship!" The boy named Arrow said. I smiled as he continued on. "Especially when you kicked that guys butt, he didn't know what was coming, and then, you led us to freedom!" He said as he leaned back.

  Arrow fell out of my arms and my eyes widened. "Shit!" I muttered as I held my hands out. My eyes were closed, and the room was silent. Next thing I knew, I heard laughter. I opened my eyes, and Arrow was floating. "Woah, this is so cool!" Arrow exclaimed.

  I grabbed him and set him on the ground. "Uh, you uh, should get to your pod now, hope you have a safe trip Arrow." I said with a nervous smile. Arrow laughed as he went to the pods. We said goodbye and the pods were sent off. I sighed and turned around only to have Lance shaking me.

  "¿QUÉ DIABLOS FUE ESO, SE PUEDE HACER QUE LAS COSAS FLOTAN, CUANDO?" Lance asked, well, shouted at me. (WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT, YOU CAN MAKE THINGS FLOAT, WHEN COULD YOU DO THAT?) I grabbed onto his shoulders and tried to shake him too. "¡NO SÉ QUE PODÍA HACER QUE HASTA AHORA, TENGO UNA TEORÍA SOBRE CÓMO PUEDO HACER QUE!" I replied. (I DIDN'T KNOW THAT I COULD DO THAT UNTIL NOW, I HAVE A THEORY ON HOW I CAN DO IT THOUGH!)

[Aha, I used translate.com this time since so many people recommend it, and also there were a lot of corrections in the comments for the google translate spanish so hopefully this one is correct-]

  Lance and I stopped shaking eachother and looked at the others. "What were you saying?" Allura asked as the others were still kinda shocked. "Oh, basically Lance was questioning how long I've been able to make things float-" I said. "And (Y/n) said that she didn't know that she could do until now, but she has a theory of why she can do it." Lance finished it for me.

  "Please say your theory, I have many questions." Pidge said as the others recovered from the shock. "Well, as I mentioned before, the Haggar minions, or druids, put some liquid into my system, I have no idea what it was supposed to do, but I have a feeling that that's where this weird power came from." I said.

  "That makes sense, especially since they were interrogating you, if you hadn't escaped, they probably would've had full control of you." Pidge said. "Yeah, and that means that you're probably gonna be the galra's main target now," Shiro said, "That means when we go out to battle you not only have to have our backs, but we need to have your back too." Shiro said.

  Author's POV

  (Y/n) held a determined smile and said, "You're right Shiro, from now on, we're gonna up our game and do better!" The others grinned and cheered along. Allura and Coran smiled at the Team in front of them. It's hard to believe that they barely cooperated in the beginning, now they were basically family.

  Coran looked over to (Y/n) and his eyes widened. As (Y/n) grinned, her figure flickered. Instead of (Y/n) standing there, it was Hasena. Hasena was grinning with her eyes closed. She looked so happy, like the time they won their first battle. Coran blinked and saw Hasena's figure flicker back to (Y/n).

  Allura put a hand on Coran's shoulder. "Are you alright Coran?" She asked. Coran smiled and responded, "I'm doing just swell princess, I just remembered something that happened a long time ago." Allura looked at him, but just accepted the answer going to talk with the others.

  Coran smiled as the others talked. The new and old Team Voltron reminded him of an old saying.

The hero dead cannot expire: The dead still play their part.

And to Coran, it seemed that the old saying was true.

(A/n): Oof, school started like, 3 days ago for me, anyone else starting soon, I heard that some people are starting in September, anyways, I hope you liked this chapter, not gonna lie, this one was also rushed.

1,433 words