Chapter 1~ A new era in life {Part 4}

(Y/N)'s POV ♡
I woke up only to see Lance, Hunk and Pidge staring at me very closely. "Um what's going on guys?" I asked. Pidge was the first one to answer, "Well Lance woke up before you and he couldn't move without waking you up so he called us to help get him off the couch." Lance blushed a bit and Hunk slightly laughed. "You know you could have just woken me up." I replied. This caused Lance to blush even more and for Hunk and Pidge to laugh. Keith and Shiro walked in and Keith went to a cloth, pulling it down only to reveal a conspiracy theory chalkboard. 'Woah he sure did some research' I thought to myself. "This is what I was talking about, I followed the weird energy and it led me to a cave that had drawing that explained a story about a blue lion." Keith said. The rest of the group kept talking while I was still looking at the pictures on the board. I felt a tingling sensation in my heart again but this time it felt like something or someone was urging me to go somewhere to fulfill my destiny. "And you are?" I heard someone ask. I looked behind me and saw Shiro holding out his robotic arm. "Oh um (Y/N) McLain." I said while shaking his hand. He smiled and they returned to the discussion about the cave. Hunk ended up with showing us a frowner (A/N : I can't spell today) line which had the same image as the canyons. "I guess that's where we're going" Keith said while looking at all of us.
☆Time Skip☆
We reached the cave and I immediately went inside excited of what was in the cave. Everyone followed me and I looked around. "These were the drawings I was talking about." Keith said. "Amazing." I whispered. Lance dusted off a drawing then they all glowed. "They've never done this before." Keith said. I looked around with 'stars in my eyes' as my father would say very oblivious to the fact that Keith was watching me with a slight blush on his face. The floor cracked then next thing you know we were traveling down a waterfall. Pidge, Hunk, and Lance were screaming while me, Keith, and Shiro were keeping in our screams. We landed in a puddle but I landed right into Lance's lap. "Ow- OH sorry Lance!" I said quickly while getting up. He got up and laughed then went very serious. I looked at him confused then turned around to see a huge blue lion. "Is this voltron?" Pidge asked. "Hey does anyone have a feeling like it's eyes are watching you?" Lance asked. "Yes, slightly." I said. "Um no." Shiro said while me and Lance slightly walked in different ways. We reached the lion then Keith put his hand on the barrier, "How do we get in?" "Maybe you just knock?" Lance said then knocked on the barrier. We all waited then the barrier disappeared and a vision started.
Vision
5 lions, more specifically a Black, Green, Red, Yellow, and Blue Lion, flew in the sky and formed a huge robot then a teal lion guarded the giant robot.
☆Vision ended☆
I opened my eyes and stared at the lion in shock. "This is one of them." I said. "There are more lions our there." Pidge continued. Then the blue lion bent down and opened it's mouth.

(A/n: sorry that this one sucked)