Mi Casa

Author's POV

  Keith sat in (Y/n)'s room. He was listening to her Personal Mixtape #4. Everyone was still asleep, he woke up to train, but instead decided to listen to her music. Keith sighed and leaned back, he imagined her in his arms. Keith imagined her humming along to the song, swaying her head side to side.

  The next song played, Keith was familiar with it. Keith started to hum along to the song, then started to sing along. "Listen baby, ain't no mountain high, Ain't no valley low, ain't no river wide enough baby, If you need me call me no matter where you are."

"No matter how far don't worry baby,
Just call my name I'll be there in a hurry, You don't have to worry." Keith sang, then hummed the rest of the song. "Wherever you are (Y/n), please, come home, to us... to me." Keith said with a sigh. The time seemed to go by forever.

Meanwhile, Lance was in his room. He just woke up from a small nap. Lance layed in his bed, thinking. This whole mess reminded him of something.

♡Memories♡

  Lance and (Y/n) were looking through the toy section in the store, they were both 6 years old at the time. Their mom was currently talking with a friend, and let them look at the toys. "Lance look!" (Y/n) pointed. Lance looked and saw the toy (Y/n) was pointing at.

It was a model of an X-Wing Fighter from Star Wars, a series they frequently watched with their siblings. "Woah, let's check it out!" Lance said. The twins ran to the toy, wanting to get it. Lance picked up the box, looking for the price. "If it isn't too much, maybe mama will get it for us!" Lance said.

  As Lance looked at the toy, (Y/n) marveled at other toys, and wandered off. Lance smiled and turned to say something to his sister, but she wasn't there. "(N/n)?" Lance called out. Lance rushed to his mom and tugged on her dress. "What's wrong Mijo?" His mother asked.

  "(Y/n) and I were looking at toys, and I turned around and (Y/n) wasn't there!" Lance said, tearing up. His mother gasped and said, "Ay Dios Mío, did you see where she walked off!" His mother exclaimed. Lance shocked his head, and his mother picked him up.

  The two went to the front of the store. Their mother asked a lady if they could make an announcement to find (Y/n). A few minutes later, they heard someone running. "Mama, Lancey!" (Y/n) exclaimed. Their mom engulfed (Y/n) in a hug, a very tight hug. "Ay Mija, don't ever scare us like that again." Mama said.

  She let go and Lance hugged (Y/n) next. "I was scared, I didn't see you." Lance muttered into her shirt. "I'm sorry Lancey, I won't ever leave you again!" (Y/n) exclaimed. "Promise?" Lance asked pulling away. "Promise!" (Y/n) said with a toothy grin.

♡Memory end♡

  "If only it was that easy right now, to just call her name out, and watch as she runs back to us." Lance muttered. Lance just couldn't wait for his twin sister to come back to them.

(Y/n)'s POV

  I hummed along to "Ain't No Mountain High Enough." It was stuck in my head for some reason. We were still flying, trying to pinpoint where the castle was. I felt my stomach grumble. "I should have listened to Nagi and actually eat something besides a small roll of bread." I muttered.

  I felt Teal shake and I groaned. "Great, just peachy." I mumbled. More fighter jets, even though I fought some at least an hour ago. Same old, same old, I shot those fuckers down and escaped. "I just want to get home already, to Mi Casa." I spoke.

  I thought about what I could do to make this process faster. I was thinking, and thinking, until I remembered something. "Maybe if I can't get to them, they can get to me." I said. I opened a private server and started to search. Once I created an algorithm, I recorded my message.