Lost

[Credit to artist, I don't know who made it but it's not mine]

(Y/n)'s POV
  I slowly opened my eyes and groaned. I tried to recollect my thoughts, 'Okay, we went to central command, got Allura, Keith was being stupid and tried to fight Zarkon, then we went into the wormhole and I fell out and no I'm here.'
   I put my hands on the controls, but my lion didn't respond. "Come on buddy, not now." I muttered. I closed my eyes trying to wake up Teal, but they didn't. "Okay, rest, you did just get thrown out of a wormhole." I mumbled.
   I put on my helmet and spoke, "Hello, is anyone there?" I was met with nothing but static. I sighed and got up, "Might as well find out where I am." I got out of my lion a gasped. "Woah, where exactly am I?"

(Credit to Artist, not mine,)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Credit to Artist, not mine,)

(This is what you see around you)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(This is what you see around you)

   I looked at the three huge pillars. "What the hell are those." I asked myself. The blue lining would glow, then become dull. I looked at the building in the mountain on the other side.
   It looked abandoned, I thought over my choices, go over to the huge pillars, or go to a cold abandoned building. "Oh what the hell, pillars it is then." I said, then I made my way over.
_________________________________________

   When I got to the pillars I saw three hooded figures walking towards the middle one. I watched as one of them put their hand on the pillar, the pillar glowed and a space opened up for them to walk through.
   When they walked in the space closed and the glowing stopped. "Is it, some space elevator?" I asked myself. I walked up to it observing, then the space opened again. My eyes widened and so did the two citizens.
   They held up spears to my neck and I raised my hands. "Woah, woah, hey, I don't mean any harm, I'm a paladin of Voltron, the teal paladin to be specific," I said as I backed up a bit, "My lion crashed landed here, I just came to see what these things were, that's all!"
   On of them gasped and lowered their spear. The other one spoke, "Nagi, what are you doing, they may be lying!" They sounded like they were a male. "No Rupel, she isn't, look, that's their armor she speaks the truth." Nagi said. Nagi lowered her hood, and Rupel reluctantly did as well.