The Decision of Mr . Billionaire

Samaara Varma, a 24 year old, naive, beautiful, quiet, independent girl residing in Vancouver with her mother has only one desire in life: to gain the respect she deserves so that she can look others in the eye and speak for herself. Samaara seemed only to be living today just for her mother and believes her life to be very uninteresting. She struggles to find her purpose in the world, after her life takes a tragic turn five years prior.

On the other hand, if there is anything bigger than Ahan Malhotra's bank balance, it is his name. He's a 26 year old, dashing business tycoon; a rich, well-known, arrogant yet still courteous and charming with a very powerful personality is a multi-billionaire and the CEO of the Malhotra INC, located in New York. He has an impressive profile of power and charm, but his respectable presence and loving attitude towards his family is what captivates those all around him.

On one side, there is a beautiful girl who just can't seem to catch a break in life and on the other, there is a dashing guy who is feared by the owners of other corporations and has every passing girl drooling over him.

What happens when a girl with nothing meets a guy who has everything a person could ever desire?

What is it that really happened five years ago that impacted Samaara's life so much?

What is that one decision that the billionaire makes that not only changes his own life but also many others' around him?

****

Hello My Lovely Readers!

I hope you enjoyed the Synopsis and will enjoy the story as well.

This story solely belongs to me so please do not copy my idea of the story and please respect my work. Your support is what is really needed so please keep supporting me by sharing it, voting and commenting.

- Krishna