"Hello, Prince Maxon. Im America."

Maxon's POV
We all were in the dinning room when a guard came in and announced that the Singers were here and outside. I didn't know if he meant the singers singers like the ones that are singing at the party. Or the ones that are the fives. The family friends of Kamber.

I nodded to the guard thanking him for the announcement. I looked at Kamber but she wasn't in her seat. She was already half way to the door.

"Wow. Manners much?" Celeste asked.
"That will be enough girls. Kamber's birthday is in a week. She has invited her best friend and family to the castle for the week. This is a guest. We treat guest like equals." I said and glared at Celeste she was being really rude.

I excused myself and walked to the door. I walked into the hallway and saw a guard talking to Kamber.

"Is there a problem here?" I walked up and asked.

"No Your Highness just telling her to be careful of running in the hallways." He said and bowed to both of us and walked back to his post.

"Is that what happened?" I asked Kamber when he was out of earshot.

"Yes. No worries Maxon. I was running and almost tripped on the rug. I'm fine though. Now. Should we greet my best friend?" She Asked looking at me.

"Of course. I won't let them be kept waiting." I smiled at her and we walked to the front doors.

When we reached the front doors two guards opened them and Kamber ran down to the girl and her family. I calmly and slowly stepped down them like there was lava at the end of the stairs. The gir- I mean America was looking up at the building, taking all of it in. She looked at the garden and then back up at the palace. I could almost see the gears turning in her head. I wish I knew what she was thinking. I saw her close her eyes and take in a deep breath. But then she gasped when Kamber ran into her. America tumbled back and little.

"America!!" Kamber screeched in a high pitch voice that only a girl could make.

"Hello Kamber!!" America said eight he same enthusiasm but softer. Her voice was so sweet and soothing. I smiled.

I walked the rest of the steps down to meet them. I took a quick look at America's family. There was her mom I guessed and dad. They were holding each other so dearly it was so cute. Then I saw a woman in her early twenties it looked like and a man standing by her supporting her with her bulging belly. They were expecting, I knew it. Then moving my gaze to the right I saw a sweet looking boy who stood up straight and was confident. I chuckled a little at that. I saw myself in him. Then I looked back at America but then something moved by her leg and I saw a little red haired girl that looked like a mini version of America. That must be her sister, I guessed.

"Hello Prince Maxon" I looked back at America's eyes but find She was curtsying. She kind of lost her balance while she was getting up. But she steadied herself and stood to her full height which was a couple inches shorter than me but a few inches taller than Kamber.

"Hello, America Singer. I've heard so many good things about you," I said and did a little bow to her and took her hand and kissed it.

"Oh you don't need to flatter me. Your Highness" She said and blushed.

"No. Really, Kamber talks about you so much I feel like I've known you for as long as Kamber has known you" I laugh a little.

America laughed with me while Kamber blushed on the sidelines. Then America shot Kamber a glare. And said.

"Why would you talk about me when you are with the prince himself?" She said like she was angry at Kamber. But then they both bursted out laughing. Girls. I thought. And mentally rolled my eyes but in a playing tone.

"America I'll show you around!!" Kamber said pulling America's hand and running inside. America's face faltered a little. I could tell she was tired but her face changed just as quick as it changed in the first place.

"Of course. Kamber show me the way!!" She said in a giddy voice.

I could tell America was the type of person who would run around the world a million times for the a person she loved.

"I'll let you show Lady America around. Please excuse me. I'll show your family their rooms." I said and bowed once again and went to talk to America's family.

Hey. I'm starting to write longer chapters. I really hope you're enjoying!! Sorry if there is an spelling mistakes I haven't been giving my editor some of these chapters to read over. Sorry to her. You know who you are!! Please comment!!