Girl's Week

America's POV

Maxon kisses me. That's when I know everything is going to be okay. I have my arms around his waist and he has his hands on my cheek. He whispers in my ear America. I love you. I want you. Please be my queen.

I slowly nod my head yes. I kiss him on the lips and he kisses me back. His lips are soft and smooth. His hands gently caress my cheek and I can tell I'm blushing. Finally he pulls away and looks me straight in the eye. It like he can see through me and into my soul. He sees me for me.

Maxon moves his hands to fit perfectly in mine and he squeezes them a little bit and then he gets down on one knee. He pulls out a cube shaped box and opens it to reveal a wedding ring.

"America- America- America-" he kept glitching. He didn't say anything besides my name.

"America! Wake up your sister and her friends are here! Hurry. The Queen is already down there making your sister and her friends comfortable. Come on out of bed!" Mary's voice says above me. I open my eyes and then a night light hits me and I close them again.

I sit up and rub my eyes. The bright light came from the window that was opened my Anne.

"Ughhh." I sigh and slump down in my bed.

"Had another One of Those Dreams?" Anne asked and looked at me worriedly. I know that Anne and Mary high key ship me and Maxon together.

"Yeah," I grumble and get out of bed. Mary helps me change- not that I need help -she pulls off my pjs and puts on a cute white blouse that I am probably going to stain at least once and then some cute black jeans. Anne quickly puts my hair in two French braids and curls the end.

I'm still not used to The Who getting dressed and ready at the royal palace thing because their casual is my fancy everyday I'm not in the castle. I put on some small black heels and make my way down stairs to the main entrance.

Once I'm at the top of the stair case I look down and see May. May has brought her friends, Katy, Claire, Mother, and lastly Hannah. I was guessing May brought Mom because Mom begged her to let her come. It would also be nice fire Amberly to have some other adult to talk to.

"America!" May's voice screams and I see her racing up the stairs. I meet her half way and I give her a big hug and spin around.

"My favorite younger sister!" I scream and she giggles in my arms.

"I'm you only, silly" she playfully smacks my arms and backs up a bit to check out my outfit.

"I know." I smile guiltily.

"Oh. My. Gosh." May and her friends say together and look past me. I look behind me and there stands Maxon. The one that I dream about every night. The one that crushed me yesterday.

All the girls that were at the bottom step race up to where May and I and now Maxon are standing. They all surround him and ask him random questions.

"What's your favorite color?"

"Blue."

"How does it feel being an only child?"

"Boring."

"Why did you pick Kriss to marry?"

"Because I wanted to do what's right for Illéa."

"America would have been a better queen though."

"Yeah. Don't think so. I definitely would make a better queen." Kriss says and glares at Claire who was the one to ask Maxon about the winner.

"Kriss!" Everyone says faking enthusiasm.

"Princess Kriss will be fine please." She says snobbishly.

"Kriss. Lay off. They are here visiting and having fun. Don't spoil their fun for them!" Maxon smiles politely at the four girls standing in front of him. They all sigh.

"Well I will be their queen someday so they should get used to it." That was all Kriss said before walking away, up the stairs never to be seen again-well for that day.

The first thing we all did was talk a tour around the palace. It seemed like only yesterday I was roaming the halls lost and confused. Now I know where everything is and how to get places. It felt like I lived there my entire life.

With each room we looked at the girls clapped and gasped and squeezed. They spun around in circles with their arms out in the middle of the room. They looked so thrilled. I could tell Amberly was happy as well.

Amberly's POV

I loved watching the girls look through each of the rooms. It reminded me that I used to live when Maxon was a kid. I mean Clarkson and I tried to have a second baby but it failed, sadly. I wanted a girl along with Maxon.

My little Princess. That's why I think I love America so much. She is like the daughter I never had. Her and I get along great and laugh all the time. If only she was the one Maxon picked.

I still don't get why he didn't pick her. You can see from a mile away how much both of them love each other. Don't get me wrong I love Aspen as well but I like him with Lucy more.

"So girls what do you want to do first?" I ask and they all reply different answers and then laugh at themselves.

We finally decide on horse back riding. We had exactly enough horses for each girl to have her own.

On the ride I talk to America's Mom and we discuss things that we love about America. To me it sounds like America's Mom loves aspen as well but she wished that Maxon and America would have married.

After horse back riding for three hours it's time for lunch. We all meet in the dinning hall and the maids put name tags on each plate telling us where to sit. The girls are adorable and so cute. They talk about boys and gossip at their school.

"So you know Kelsey. Well her and Brad are going out now! And then Meredith and Noah are too!" All the girls listen to Hannah talking.

If only Maxon could have a sister, if only I could have gotten pregnant once again, if only...

How do you think Girl's Week will go? Did you think seeing Amberly's POV? What activities could the girls do together? Please comment I love reading them and you guys think of things that I don't get think of!! Please vote also!!

Also if you live in the USA HAPPY 4th!!

I will post again on 7/6/18

Spoiler: more girls week!!