Im In Love With The Groom?

America's POV

I just hope that Maxon fixes the Kriss problem. I don't know what I would do if she ended up having her rebel friends kill Queen Amberly. Amberly has become one of my dearest friends in the last past year. She hoped me come to terms with Kamber's death and she has always been like a second mother to me.

Then there's the problem that Kriss hates me and I don't know what I really ever did wrong. Kriss is quite something. If she wants something her way, believe me she's going to get it HER way no matter what she has to do to get it. I sometimes don't get why Maxon even chose her to be his wife and the next queen of Illéa.

I'm getting ready for the Royal Wedding Ceremony with Mary and Anne bustling around me. The other guest got here last night and the castle has been loud. I barley got any sleep last night because the other guest from the east coast were still not used to the time change.

"America what kind of shoes do you want? Flats or heels?" Anne asked holding up silver heels and some silver flats.

"Well I've never been that good of a walker when it comes to heels, so let's go with flats." I say pointing to them. Anne smiles and throws the flats over her shoulders.

"Heels it will be! We are going to make you way more beautiful than Kriss will ever be. You, America, were meant to be queen. Not that snot bag of a witch, Kriss." Anne says and scrunches up her nose in disgust like she just smelled some rotten cheese.

I laugh and then tug on my dress a little more because it was riding up my legs. "I don't want to outshine her Anne, I don't want to steal any attention from Kriss. I mean I already have a billion things that Kriss supposedly hates me for- which can I say I have never done any- I mean yeah Maxon and I have a very good friendship that so we can tell each other lots of things about ourselves. Kriss should not feel threaten by me. In her words 'you, America, should be threaten by me. The soon to be queen of Illéa. Bow down.'" I mimic Kriss's high pitch voice which makes Anne and even Mary, who is by my bed choosing some jewelry, laugh.

"Let's be honest America. You are ten billion times the person Kriss is. I mean Kriss just wants to marry Maxon for his crown." Mary comes into the conversation.

I just nod and smile for the rest of the time while they are getting me dressed. I end up in a royal blue dress that goes down to my knees. The dress is fitted on top and poofs out at my waist. Anne also convinced me to wear some silver wedge heels with a bunch of complicated straps. I also let Mary paint my toenails a royal blue and my finger nails in a silver. Mary hooked me up with some silver necklaces that swoop down below my breast, some rings that go on my pointer finger and thumbs. They did my hair in a half up half down and the top part they put in a bun. They put a little hair clip on top of the bun and made my hair shine more. For my makeup they just went for a sliver base for the eyes with royal blue eyeliner and red lipstick with a little blush.

Finally they let me look in the mirror and I was taken back for a moment. I didn't look the same. I looked elegant and regal. I looked at the time and the wedding was suppose to start in an hour or so and they all wanted the guest to be here forty five minutes ahead.

"I should start heading down. Are you two getting dressed and coming down?" I ask. I never knew if the staff were invited or not. I hoped so because they are the ones that did most of the heavy lifting, the least the bride and groom could do is invite them personality instead of having them watch from the tv.

"America. About that. We can't go. We weren't invited. The future princess, you know Kriss wanted no help there besides the guards." Mary says quietly. I looked her up and down making sure she was being serious.

"What?! Then if you aren't going I'm not going. I never even wanted to go to this wedding anyways. I mean I hate the bride and I think I may be in love with the groom." I didn't think the last part out but then when I realized my words I cover my mouth with my hands.

Was it true? Was I really in love with Maxon? It couldn't be right? I love Aspen. Even though aspen cheated on me doesn't mean I should sink to his level and cheat on him the way he did on me. Wait! I already kissed Maxon. In the safe room. I have officially sunk down to the lowest possible place in life. I cheated on my husband.

"-have to go! America if you aren't there Maxon will know something is up. This could ruin their wedding day and you know this! You have to go without us." Anne says bringing me back from my thoughts.

"You're right. I promised Maxon and I don't want to let him down. That still doesn't mean that I'm not pissed about you guys not being able to come." I say and hug both of them goodbye. I tower over them because usually I'm a little taller than them; Now I'm really taller than them.

I walk out of the room and one of the many grand ball rooms. I know one of them- the most used- is the one holding the after party and so that leave the one that outlooks the palace gates.

"America!!" I hear a familiar voice behind me. I turn and see Marlee running towards me with her arms wide open.

"Marlee! How are you doing?" I ask embracing her in a tight hug.

"I'm doing great. We have a baby on the way though." Marlee says and I can tell she can't suppress her smile. After the selection Marlee and Cater began dating out in the open. About six months or so Carter proposed to Marlee and then two weeks later they had a small gathering and got married.

"That's amazing! Do you know if it's a girl or not yet?" I ask holding her back from me to examine her bump. I haven't even realized it till now. It looked about 20 weeks pregnant.

"It's a boy! We are going to name him Kile." Marlee exclaimed. "You wanna sir next to each other?" Marlee asked.

"Yeah of course. Maxon wants me to sit up front." I say and she gives me a wink and I need to slap her to stop which just makes us laugh harder.

How's the story so far? I am enjoying it! I really hope you guys are too.

IMPORTANT
Also I wanted to say something so my messages and my conversations on my wattpad aren't going through! So if you are trying to message me I get the message but I can't reply!! And it almost kills me that it's like that because I want to be able to talk with you guys! So if you feel comfortable please just comment on one of my stories. If you don't feel comfortable then message me and I'll try to fix it!

Please please comment and vote! I try to reply to all comments!!

Next time I'll post will be 6/9/18

Spoiler: Kriss walks down the aisle.