I Fight For What I Want

America's POV

Maxon's wakes me up after I fell asleep. That's all he did. He just woke me and walked out of the safe room without another word. At the safe room's door stood a tall guard. All my memories came flooding back. I just thought everything was a dream. I guess it wasn't though. MY TALK WITH MAXON! Oh dang I must have hurt his feelings so much. I usually don't kiss someone and then yell in their face.

I felt so bad. Aspen. My husband might be injured. I run out of the room not even thanking the guard and run to the hospital wing. A bunch of nurses and doctors are shuffling through the areas and rotating through each patient. I look around and everything is a blur. I finally see some dark and and some bright green eyes. Aspen. My Aspen. I run towards him and just engulf him in a hug.

"Aspen! You're alive. How are you?" I ask and search all around for bandages.

"I'll be better if you would stop pressing down on my arm." He says and holds him arm. He seemed distant.

"Oh my word I'm so sorry. Is there anything I can do for you?" I say and look into his eyes. He looks tired and like he doesn't even want me there. Then his eyes shift and I look in his sight line. Lucy.

Lucy looks over and sees me and then turns back around the other way and walks out of the hospital wing. "America I'm so so so so so tired. I just need some rest. If you don't mind-" I cut him off.

"Yeah. I get it. Leave. You want me to leave." I huff and make my way out. I'm so done with Aspen right now. He has some nerve cheating on me and then when I try and understand for once he pushes me away.

And guys say girls have mood swing.

While I'm walking out I see a bunch of other guards injured. Some worse some better than Aspen's. I can't think about Aspen anymore. It just wouldn't be heathy for me. I run back to my room and shut the door close. I'm greeted by Mary and Anne and both of them get me dressed for the night. Wow what a long first day here at the castle.

~•~

Kriss's POV

Six more days till I'm married to Maxon, the love of my life. I was not surprise that he choose me a year ago. I just knew. He loves me. I love him. We are just a perfect couple. I know it, he knows it. Everyone just knows it. It's a common fact.

Also once I'm queen the northern rebels have someone on the throne. Don't get me wrong I love Maxon, but I love my northern rebels more. I like their cause. Once I'm queen I can also make sure that Maxon shows me the secret library that all the northern rebels think there is. I'll prove that it's real and I'll steal all of Illéa's journals.

No worries I have this all planned out.

I'm walking down the halls after the rebel attack. I can totally tell that it was the southerners, because the northerns would have told me and they wouldn't have destroyed the castle this much.

"Maxon!" I hear myself say when I see him up ahead of me. I wave my arms like crazy and once he turns around I run towards him.

"Hey dear." He says. I love it when he calls me his dear. I've always wanted a relationship where we have nicknames for each other. He looks like he is distracted. I didn't know why. Maybe it was the rebel attack.

"My sweet Maxon, What is the matter? Are you scared there are still rebels in the castle because let me tell you that I'm just as scared! I mean I got attacked!" I lie to get his attention.

His eyes snap back to mine. "You got attacked?" He asked and I shook my head up and down and started to tear up. It was fake of course.

"I was in my room. They busted in and they harassed me. Then a guard came and killed the rebel in cold blood right there in front of me." I make up my story as I go along.

"Well you look fine. I'm just glad you're okay. I don't know what I would do without you." Maxon said and I believed him.

"Thank you. Maxon is it possible we could maybe sleep in the same bed. I mean I'm traumatized and our wedding is only six days away." I push a little hoping he would say yes and then comfort me.

"Kriss. Dear. You know it's the rules that the prince and soon to be princess would not. Could not.  sleep in the same bed before they are married." He says and then he gives me those eyes that I know he only keeps for me.

"Okay. Just- will you comfor-" I got cut off by a running girl and she bumped into Maxon and fell but then she got back up and kept running.

"America!?" Maxon screamed and looked back at me. "Just a sec I'll be back." Maxon says and quickly kisses me on the forehead and then takes off running.

That stupid America! Agggghhhh why does she have to ruin everything I've ever loved! I wish America just wasn't in the picture anymore, then my Maxon would be all mine. Not partially hers and mine. I want all of him. I will get all of him. What the heck does Maxon even see in that red haired girl. I'm just as pretty- Wait let me rephrase that. I'm PRETTIER than her. By so much. I'm also smarter than her and I'm more fit to be queen. I have ideas! She had none. I'm the Illéa favorite choice. The king already loves me as a daughter and I would look good on the Illéan stamp. Everything is all me. I'm the only perfect choice for Maxon! America will only slow Maxon down. She brings out the worst side in him. I bring out his best. I belong with him.

Watch out America. I always get what I want. Even if I need to fight dirty to get it.

Hello I hope you liked this chapter I actually just finished right at this moment. I didn't have any pre-made chapters because I've been so busy. Exams are coming up and I'm studying a lot and next year is going to be my first year in high school so we had a connect day thing and so long story short. I've been busy. I hope you guys can understand if I post late. I'm trying my best. So sometimes you comment like "please post soon!" I'll try I'll try! I can't post anything if I got nothing. So just hang with me till summer.

I'll post on 6/3/18

Spoiler: idk I haven't written the next one. Sorry!!😬