Part 15

Disclaimer: This part contains mature content. Read at your own risk.

Maan went to his room, still puzzled over his strong attraction to Geet. He quickly changed and went to sleep.

He walked into Geet's room. The room was dark but he could still see her lying on bed in white sari.

She turned her face toward him and smiled. It was a smile like he had never seen on Geet's face. It was a smile full of promise, and silent invitation. He stopped near the door and continued staring at her. Her smile changed and become challenging like daring him to come closer. He closed the door and walked toward her.

The heat in his eye made her close her own eyes. Maan slowly smiled, she was a contradiction, one moment a temptress and next moment the epitome of innocence.

She was still wearing her jewellery; he sat on the bed near her. He moved her hairs off her right ear exposing the earring. He took it off and turned her face toward him and removed the other earring.

Her breathing went from slow to fast. He lifted her left hand and took off the bangles, slowly so slowly one by one. She still won't open her eyes. He took off the bracelet from other hand and moved toward her anklet. He didn't take it off. Instead bent his head and kissed her ankle licking at the skin there and gently tugged on her anklet, it didn't came off, he tugged harder, it was stubborn like his Geet. He left it there and slowly inched upward pulling her sari up.

She twisted and tried to get off the bed. He quickly moved up and pinned her to bed. She looked up into his eyes, eyes so big, he wanted to drown in them. She quickly closed them. He kissed her eyes and trailed kisses over her cheeks, and then kissed her full on mouth. First, tenderly tasting them and then nibbling on them. He slowly teased her lips open while he pressed his body into her, letting her feel his full weight, totally engulfing her into him so she would only feel him.

He slowly moved the tongue into her mouth and tried to roll so that she would be at top but instead found himself falling on his bedroom floor, the sheet entangled over his body.