Part 45

Maan went to sam, not because he thought she was wrong but because geet had asked him. He really was self-centered he never tried ti think anything from her point of view, never thought about her, never thought that she never been in relationship before him.But after being exposed to women like anushka and jenny, this had become a part of his life and after watching sam suffering, he had somehow started shying away from love and revealing himself too much.

Maan reached at sam's flat and knocked, he was allowed inside the building as his name was on guest list and he knew lift codes. Sam opened door after 5 minutes really surprised to see him here at this time. ''Maan is everything ok?''

Maan nodded , took off his shoes and went to the sitting room and laid down on the couch. He had been here so many times that it was like a second home.

Sam sat down on the carpet beside him and held his hand,'' did you fight with geet again? You should stop this maan, she is already in so much tension due to her work, you should help her.''

Maan said nothing. Sam looked into his eyes, they were sad. She got really worried.''i know you dont talk about your relationship but may be I can help if you tell me the problem.''

Maan,''remember in london I asked you what happened and you said that it was too private that it hurt even to think about him, I promised myself that I will never ask you again that but today '.I am asking you what happened,... I know I am asking you to tell me which you never said, but he is creating trouble between me and geet. He is filling her head with false allegation against which I have no proof, tell me everything so I can tell truth to geet... She is my reason for living now, I can't live without her and he is targeting her, he knows that she is my weakness.'' his eyes were troubled.

Sam remembered shuriya's words that he will take the reason of living away from the man who separated them. Yes, she thought he will do it.

Sam let go of his hand and wrapped her arms around herself,''what did he say?''

Maan.''he said that you told him you were cheating on him with me.''

a tear fell down her eye but she quickly whisked it away before Maan could see it.''so many things I told him, so much...and he rembered just that, but it shows, it shows.''

maan,''what?''

Sam,''that I loved him more.'' she got up and went to the picture hanging on wall, it was abstract art, everyone saw something they thought was there.'' I cant tell you maan, Its too difficult but I wrote it all down once when a psychiatrist suggested it, I will give you those diaries, take them home and read with geet.'' she went inside and came back with a small bag, they are all in here. She gave the bag to him. Maan silently took the bag and then asked,''are you sure.'' sam nodded,''yes, you shouldnt be paying for something you never did. Take it with you.''

'...Home...

2 hours later

Samera's past

Sameera,''i don't think you have got the hang of this love word.''

Shuriya,''no, you are not in love, so you don't understand.''

Sameera,''what?''

Shuriya,''for me you have become the reason of living and anyone who took you away will have to pay.''

Sameera,''stop saying such things, what if you yourself are the reason?''

Shuriya,'' its not possible.''

Sameera,''you love me so much? What if I tell you that I am not as innocent as I look?''

Shuriya,''your past does not matter but after I touched you, I will not tolerate any one else.''