Part 27

After their love making, Maan picked Geet up and took her into wash room. She hadn't eaten anything after breakfast yesterday and felt really weak. Maan helped her bath and then, wrapped her in a big towel and took her back to bedroom.

He placed her on bed and got clothes for her. He helped her into the red sari.

''Did you eat yesterday?'' He asked looking at her pale face. He was getting angry at himself. He should have controlled himself.

Geet looked up at him and then confessed, ''I had breakfast.''

''Geet, why you act so childish sometimes. If you were hungry or you were not feeling well,then you should have told me.''

Maan looked at geet who was silently sitting on the bed. Looking at the bed. He sighed and sat beside her on the bed. He held her hand and with his other hand he touched her chin and raised her face toward him.

''relax geet, why are you so formal? We are not strangers. If you don't like anything I say or do, then tell me.'' He hugged her tenderly. Geet hugged him back and then thought about all what had happened. ''I love you, Maan.''

She waited for him to say something and then, he hugged her more tightly and said, ''Love you more.''

Geet suddenly felt euphoric. She tried to keep the big grin off her face but her lips were not under her commands.

Thank god, there was a knock on the door and maan was distracted. She did not want him to look at her goofy grin. Then, dev asking them to open the door. Geet could hear pooja and fari's voices as well.

Maan pulled on a shirt and opened the door. Dev gave Maan a huge naughty grin. ''Good morning bro, oops my mistake, its no longer morning. Dev peeked around maan and saw geet sitting on the bed.

All of them barged inside the room. Fari came at the end carrying a huge breakfast tray. She put it on the table.

Maan went to the washroom.

Pooja looking around at the tangled sheets while dev was looking questioningly at the torn sari. Geet whole face turned bright red, she quickly got off the bed and picked up her sari and put it away.

............night.........

Geet looked at time, it was 2 a.m. Maan was still out. He had gone somewhere earlier from the party. It was so late. His mobile was switched off as well. She looked around at the room, it was on second floor and done in dark green colour with furniture and decoration in the combination of gold and green.

The room was really spacious, it was more like a suite. It had two levels. From entrance steps lead down to a lower level in a circle shape where a seven seat sofa along with tables was present. There was a glass door leading out to the balcony opening to front lawn. Then, on next level a huge bed was set high from the floor with no headboard or backboard, and with dark emerald sheets. On one side of the bed, dressing table was present, next to it was walk in wardrobe. On the other side, wash room and a second door leading to balcony on backside.

Geet decided to explore the whole portion while she waited for maan. This room opened to another room which contained sofa in centre with tables and two other doors opposite to maan. On the left side,the whole wall was made up of glass and on right side staircases lead to first floor. She opened first door, it had a desk, files etc. It must be Maan's home office. She opened next door, the room was exactly like she had told simran mom to design. Geet was not allowed to stay in this room per dadi ma instructions. All wedding gift were placed here. She went inside, the door closing soundlessly behind her. She searched for gifts from her friends. Fari, KJ and Pooja had given her jewellery. She put them inside the dressing table drawer. She decided to open others later.