Part 28

...Next day...

Maan had to go to office for some important project. So, geet spent her day in the main house with others.

there was a door connecting this wing to main house.

She invited her friends for lunch and had a extremely relaxing day after a long long time.

maan had called late in noon.

He sound distracted, so geet quickly ended the conversation.

She packed clothes for honeymoon, she had no idea where were they going because Maan said, it was a surprise. About clothes, he had said, to pack whatever she wanted, she had glared at him but he had just smiled.

Later in the evening, she toured rest of the portion. On first floor, there was a exquisite furnished drawing room,kitchen, guest room and an indoor gym including a swimming pool.

She went to top floor,she got a surprise,three walls were made of glass showing the back lawn. the third wall contained a large plasma tv.

the carpet was of light blue and in the whole area large cushions were placed leaving the centre of room bare. It had a very comfortable feeling.

Geet was sitting there looking out the glass, when roshini mama, simran mom and dev came. Simran handed geet mug containing hot chocolate.

Roshini, 'so do you like this new wing'.

Geet put her mug aside and put her head in simran mom's lap and replied,''yeah, its beautiful but a bit isolated.''

Dev who was checking different channels replied, 'you know bro, he likes quiet.' geet noded and asked him, 'you are staying at home? I thought your 3rd prof. Started. Dev, i will be going from home till you guys get back from your honeymoon, dadi feel lonely surrounded by two bahus', he teased roshini and simran.

Simran threw one of the smaller cushions at him and said,' stop stirring trouble between us and ma.

Dev pulled his hands up in mock surrender.

They started talking about geet's university, she told them about funny incidents. Dev started telling his own tales.

Maan stood at the top step listening to their laughs, and an answeing smile lit his face.

He said, hi to everyone and put his head in roshini mama's lap.

Dev challenged geet to a game of chess and both started to play.

He closed his eyes and listened to their banter. Roshini and simran were talking about some relative. He got pulled into conversation as well and before he knew it, he was telling them all about his new project.

They left them late at night, geet had fallen sleep and was laying on one of the cushions.he picked her up in his arms and took her to their room. He put her on the bed and covered with blanket. He took shower and changed into briefs. he laid beside her and pulled geet into his arms, happy to just hold her.

...Morning...

Geet turned and burrowed more into maan's warm body. Maan tried to move away but geet hugged him in her sleep. He gave up. He nibbled on her ear while his hands opened pulled off her kameez. He kissed her neck and gently marked her neck. He pulled off her b**and trailed kisses there. Geet opened her sleepy eyes and looked at him. They looked deeply into each others eyes, geet lowered her gaze, maan moved up and kissed her on lips, tasting them. Geet felt like she was on fire. Maan took rest of her clothes off and made love to her.