Part 46

Maan was silent for a moment and then, closed the diary feeling really guilty for asking sam to share such a private parts of her life, so openly.

Geet looked at his face and said,''its getting too private, I think we should skip the more personal ones and go to the ones where are hints of some problem. Maan started scanning through the pages.

He finally found an entry about 2 months later and decided to ask geet to read it this time but she seemed deep in thoughts.

Maan:geet, geeet, geeet! what are you thinking?

Geet: umm sam was talking about some gift you bought me but you never gave me any gift.

Maan: I gave all the gifts to mom and I think she gave you the gift but you didnt wore it.

Geet: oh that one, I thought you didn't bring anything for me and mom was covering up for you and said it was from you. You didn't say anything either.

Maan put the diary aside and smiled,'' those days we didn't use to talk but have shouting matches in private and sarcastic remarks in public.

Geet laughed,'' you know what, we did everything back ways, we were like two estranged husband and wife who were forced to live together.''

Maan,''it was n't that bad, I used to wait for your next prank, your schemes always back fired.''

Geet frowned,'' no, not all of them,remember when you were 14, I got you grounded for whole summer.'' she laughed at the memory.

Maan scowled and said,'' That was only once, I got to you all the other times.''

Geet was about to retort but Maan held his hands up,'' cease fire, ok, this way we will start fighting again.''

geet thought about it and agreed but still added,'' ok, fine but I did got to you more than once.''

maan smiled, she was such a baby sometimes. Ok come here, he made her lie on the bed, handed her diary and lied on her stomch,'' now, its your turn to read it.''

geet hold the diary, ignoring the tickling sensation caused by the maan's head on her tummy and started reading aloud...

(its 5 weeks after she accepted his proposal)

Sameera was lying in shuriya's arm looking up at the ceiling, she had once heard someone say that in love everything was different, everything was more beautiful, it was so true in her case. In fact, she herself looked much more pretty, so many other models had commented on it, one had told her that its like some inner glow, you look so attractive, so full of life that it is impossible to look away.

She had smiled and said nothing.

She hadn't told anyone about shuriya because at the start she was not sure about her own feelings and later, she hesitated because he was very rich and influential, she didn't want people to pry in her life because of it. She had been very shocked to know about him, he was rich very rich and his family history... all of it had shocked her, she had felt she will never fit but shuriya he had eased her every concern. He had taken her into his arms and said,'' all this matter nothing compared to you, I will leave it in the blink of eye for you, all you have to do is ask. You are more important to me than anyone else.''

she had been very happy at his reassurance, weird but his words always touched her deep inside the heart and she believed them, oh she so believed them.

Her touching problem as she referred it in her head was getting better, funny thing was she never realized how much she had started to shy away from even causal touches before meeting shuriya. Her make up artist comment had draw her attention,''i dont know what happened but I am really glad for the change.'' at her questioning look he had said,'' I had to be really careful to not touch your skin accidentally, you would become more pale with even tiny touch but now, I just put my hand on your face for whole 5 min and you didn't even reacted one bit.''

she hugged shuriya closer, he was her knight in shining armor, her savior. She looked at his sleeping face, so contended. She looked at his left hand on her waist where on his ring finger, he was wearing the ring given by her. It was similar to the one she was wearing on her fingers. She felt him awaking and smiled, he could never sleep more than 5 hours, it was not like he had sleeping problem but instead it was normal for him, he could even sleep at will within seconds and it was real deep sleep. He had shown her once. He opened his eyes and stretched like a big cat, and sent her a smile,''good morning beautiful.''

sam smiled and looking at his long lashes said,''you know, I think you are more beautiful than me.''

shuriya smiled at her teasing, he was man who was comfortable with his body and looks and he knew he was good looking but,'' nobody can be more beautiful than you, not even me.''

sameera suddenly felt an inexplicable sadness,'' why do you love me so much?''

shuriya,''i don't know.''

sameera,'' yeah, I understand, I can't explain it either.''

they were both quiet than she said,'' shuriya you love me more than any one else right? But what if I was in love with some one else, then what would have been your reaction.''

shuriya was quiet. Sameera,''shuriya??''

shuriya,'' I don't know, killed him probably and end up in a jail some where.''

sameera,'' but I would have been happy.''

shuriya,'' I can't imagine it honestly.. but what about you? If you loved me and I was in love with some one else.''

sameera,'' I would think that I would have been happy knowing you are happy.''

shuriya,'' we are very different.''

sameera,'' yeah but I won't be able to bear it now.''

shuriya,''so, what would you do?''

sameera thought about it,''i never have expectations from anyone anymore but since you came, I...i have start believing in fairy tales again, I have hopes and expectations from you, only you and your point of view matter, if you betrayed me, I will probably do same to you.'' she thought silently to herself if I survived in such situation

shuriya thought about it and said,'' I don't think I can ever betray you sam, its not possible. There are only 2 people in this world who's opinion and actions matter to me, you and ridhi, and both are very precious to me.''

sam,''what if you have to chose between us?''

shuriya,''you are my fiance and she is my sister whom I raised, both are equally important.''

both became silent again.

Sam,''why are we talking about such stuff.''

shuriya,'' I don't know, you started it.''

sam,''it must be pregnancy hormones.''

there was a dead silence in the room, then shuriya jumped up in his excitation.

''YOU ARE PREGNANT.''

sameera laughed at his happiness, a contended glow filling her,'' I think so, the pregnancy kit I used indicated it.''

shuriya looked at her with so much happiness, both unable to say anything else. He took her hands in his and kissed them, his eyes glowing with happiness...