Part 50: The end

One of the bodyguard made a move to grab her but one word from shuriya halted him. Shuriya strode toward the exist without another word with others following him.

'...1 week later...

Geet was getting ready in front of the mirror while maan was lazily lounging in the bed. He was discharged yesterday.

Maan,''Geet ,lets go somewhere for vacation.''

Geet,''you are already coming with me on hotel project in china next month.''

Maan,''but that will be for work, I just want us to be alone somewhere.''

Geet deliberately teased him,''but we are totally alone here.''

Maan,''you are getting mean day by day.''

Geet looked at him,he looked like a 10 year old sulky but cute child.

Geet,''darji has come back and I need to show him that I can manage everything.''

Maan,''fine,then I am going to office as well.'' he made to stand up but geet was already there.

Geet,''adi is coming with files and till you are better, you can work from home.'' Geet knew, he will not sit idle, he had been checking project reports adi mailed him on laptop in hospital. With Maan you have to just give in sometimes.

Maan frowned,''i don't like this bossy geet back.'' he was lying of course, he loved to have his old geet back, the one with whom he grew up. She was sassy and had a smart mouth. He didn't want puppy love, he wanted her the way she was.

Geet,''get used to it, you will be dealing with it for next 60 years.''

maan,''how old you will be by then? Let me see, e...''

geet,''don't you dare say it maan'' but she was laughing.

Maan grabbed her and pulled her in a hug. Both lay there smiling.

Maan,''you seem so happy, I didn't know that my relationship with sam hurt you that much.''

geet played with his shirt collar and inhaled his scent deeply into her lungs,'' no, its not that.''

maan,''so, you like me beaten up?'' he asked jockingly.

Geet,''you broke his rib maan. I'd say he was the one who got beaten by you.''

Maan thought quietly, it was true that shuriya had been more hurt but he shouldn't have been, physically they were even match, in fact shuriya must be more trained but maan's injuries were superficial, he was just humoring his family by staying at hospital and now home because he knew how much everyone got worried.