Part 38

Maan came toward table everyone stood up, maan walked toward geet the flames of anger burning in his eyes. He grabbed geet by her hand and started to move toward their portion, geet frightened tried to free her hand.

Dadima,'' maan leave geet hand, what happened, why are you acting like this?'' knowing in her heart that he had found out everything.

Maan remained quiet pulling geet toward their portion, Simran mom tried to stop him, ''have you gone mad maan leave geet, look at her hand, you are bruising her.''

Maan,'' this is between me and my wife, don't interfere in it.''

Geet,'' Maan please let go, you are hurting me, please.''

Dad came and grabbed Maan from his arm .

''let her go this instant.''

Maan,''dad, let me go.''

Raj,''first leave her and then we will all sit and talk calmly but leave her NOW.''

Maan let go of her arm. Simran saw it was red and bruises were already blossoming on it. Geet eyes were filled with tears.

Maan,''ask her.''

Raj,''ask what Maan?''

Maan looked at his calm face suspiciously, then at his mother and then dadima, none of them looked surprised, a bit shocked at his behaviour but not surprised, they knew, everyone knows it.

He angrily removed his arm out of dads and marched towards his room, she had done it again, she had taken a huge step without telling him, just like about shimla he was the last one to know and this time she had done it after he shared everything with her, told her his every secret. She knew he hated shuriya, she knew about Sam. Did she have any idea hoe dangerous shuriya could be? Five years had passed and Sam was still not recovered from what he did to her.

Geet went after him, simran tired to stop her, ''he is too angry geet, let him cool down a bit.''

But Geet felt like her heart was tearing inside, she had to explain to him. She went after him.

Raj to his mother and wife let her go and talk to him, he sighed, they are husband and wife and I don't think he will hurt her as he has came back to his senses a bit.

..........................................................................................................................................

Geet went after Maan, he was in their room, he had thrown his jacket and tie and was opening his shirt buttons, he glanced coldly at her and then, looked away.

Geet,''i had to do it Maan for everyone's sake.''

he kept opening his shirt.

Geet,''he had taken over and I was worried how dar ji will take it and dadi ma made me promise...i was 49% holder,'' her voice was shaking and her sentence were clipped because she did was really worried.

Maan's shirt joined the pile, he took his pants off and went to washroom, the sound of shower hit her ears few seconds later.

She went to wash room door and looked at him but he did not acknowledge her, after shower he took a towel and dried himself, then he moved to walk in wardrobe, seelcted his clothes, blue jeans and blue shirt and put it on, geet trailed after him whole time, tears runing down her cheeks.

He was brushing his hairs, she went to him and tried to hug him but he forced her away.

Maan,''its better for you if you stay away from me.''