Part 35

Sam and Shuriya's Pov (Past)

Sam came inside her apartment and looked around everything was same. She had shared this apartment with Jenny and then, after she had decided to leave, Sam had bought it unable to part with it. She had so many memories here. Everything reminded her of something. She had left her session with doctor midway unable to share any more. But now when she was alone everything came back in floods, each moment, each smile, each touch.

She stood in the centre of hallway facing two room, to the left was where she had moved to after her break up with shuriya while the right one was where everything happened.

She moved to the right one and opened it, she had called cleaningcompany to clean the flat before and everything was clean, but inmemories were still in the air. Her eyes automatically went to the window, she remembered the time Maan had to forcefully move her off the window sill, he had got it boarded and then found her trying to remove the boards with blood flowing all over her hands. He had cried that day. Next day, she had moved to the other room and never came back.

She moved to the window and opened it, someone had removed all the boards. She looked at the wide sill where she had sat so many times and then, finally looked outside. This was back of her apartment building and next to it was a small service road beside a park.Right in front of her window was a tree which was part of Park but its branches slightly shaded the road. She looked at the empty road, something sharp twisted in her chest. She slowly sat on the sill and kept looking at the spot.

Shuriya used to spent hourstanding there, he had proposed her there the first time, she had been so angry......

He offered her his hand and said, hi I am shuriya kashab, will you marry me?

Sameera: are you crazy?

Shuriya: a bit.

Sameera, '' A lot. Listen, to me Mr. if you I ever saw you here again, I will call the 911, do you understand?

Shuriya,''perfectly. So, what is your answer?''

Sameera,''to what?''

Shuriya,''you are bit slow, my proposal I just asked few seconds ago.''

Sameera looked at him in amazement, he really was crazy,''you call that a proposal?''

Shuriya,''i am not the type who go down on knee and ask so just forget it, this is all you are going to get.''

Sameera,''i am not asking you to propose.''

Shuriya,''that's nice, I like girls who let the guy decide such important matters.''

Sameera was angrily about to retort back when she realized that this was a total stranger and he might be really cracked.

Sameera,''i warned you and next time I will call the police.''

with that she went back not glancing back knowing he was watching her.

................................1 week later.........................................

Sameera was brushing her hairs and looked at time, it was 7 a.m. She had joined gym and she was not going for morning walks, ''he'' always jogged after her, thats why she had decided it. She looked at the window, it was close, she hadn't bothered with any curtain not that it had the railing for curtains. She kept brushing her hairs and moved to the window and peeked down, he was standing beside his car looking up toward her, she quickly moved back but he had seen her because that darting slow smile had been spreading on his face. The whole day she was irritated, angry at herself, why she had to look down, if he is there tomorrow, I will call police. I mean what kind of guy would spend his whole day in a car irritating a girl.