Part 41

Part 41

geet shakes her hand with naintara and said,'' I have no idea, he was married, any way when he comes back please inform him that I would wish to speak to him.'' geet smiled at her nad went back to her office.

The smile slipped of naintara's face, she went back to the seat and sat thinking quietly. She had come back to India on the request of ridhima. Everything was getting out of control, she had left him for a few weeks and this had happened. Her face showed her anger.

She did not want sameera confronting shuriya and this was heading in that direction. She got up thinking what to do. Shuriya had taken the forst step to bring the silent war between maan singh khauran and him in open and if this continued, she would be the one to lose everything.

She thought about Mrs. Msk, she looked gulliabl may be she could manipulate her.

The door opened and shuriya entered, she pasted a sweet smile on her face and went to him and hugged him,''i am sorry I just could not stay away from you, imissed you so much these past weeks.''

shuriya lightly hugged her and then, stepped back,''you don't have to give me any explaination. How was your mother.''

Naintara,''she is fine now, but they were asking about you. How about both of us go there and give them a surprise, you are over due a vacation.''

shuriya,'' I am busy with this take over but we will go there after this.'' naintara's smile slipped a notch but then she quickly fixed it,''as you wish but I will take this as a promise, you will have to go with me. No excuses.''

shuriya,''hmm... I have lot of work to do, why don't you and ridhi spent your day shopping, she was waiting for you to come back so she can select her bridal dress.''

naintara suppressed her anger, his wife was back after so many weeks and all he cared was about his sister. ''okay, I am dying to spent some quality time with her, she got so busy in her studies that we did n't have time to talk, I don't know why she moved to hostel.''

shuriya said nothing. Getting the hint, she kissed him on cheek and said bye, she was going when she rememberd about geet, and told shuriya,''that girl geet she was here, she wanted to speak to you.'' shuriya nodded and said,''bye.''

naintara angrily stormed out, he was such a bas***d, so cold hearted, he never showed any emotion, just like a robot. The only person he cared about in this world was ridhima.

...

geet was told that shuriya was in his office, so she went to him. He was seated behind his chair, geet showed him the file and said,''you want me to work on this project?''

shuriya,''yes.''

geet,''but I have no prior experience and this project is too valuable and big plus I will have to go to china for mounths and I told you before that I will not leave delhi.''

shuriya,''everyone has to start from somewhere and its tim eto show your brilliance.'' his smile became a little taunting. Geet balled her hands into fists.

Shuriya continued,''as for going to china, well its buisness and if you really want this to be head, then you have to make a few sacrifices.''

geet,''why can't you make the sacrifice, and any way we should not be starting this project so soon, we have time till next year, we are in financial conditon to do this project and after those terrorist attack we should be rebuilding our reputation and making our security more tight. In fact, I say we should start some programme to regain the lost clients.''

shuriya was surprise, she did use her brain cells.

Shuriya,''money is not a problem, I can handle any losses and I want to start this project now.''

geet,''its not just about money, this project idea was maan's but he postponed it because he said the market is not right for it.''

shuriya,'' never say his name in my presence nad I don't care for his opinions.''

geet,'' tough choice huh, he is my husband so get used to hearing his name from my lips and secondly, this is his project , he knows better than both of us about how to launch it.''

shuriya slowly got to his feet his voice rising,'' I own this chain, I own every idea, every project.''

geet,'' if you forcefully put your name on something than it does not become yours and don't you dare raise your voice, I am not your emplyee, I am your partner and you better remember it, mr. kashab. I will speak to you when you have remebered your manners.''

geet angrily marchd out of his room.