Part 32

Shuriya came out of the PM house and called Rehan. He picked up on second bell,'yes sir?'

Shuriya, ''meet me at office in 10 minutes and bring in our legal team. I want everything sorted out tonight.''

...............................................

Maan said bye to Sam and put the cell in his pocket. He waited for Geet to come out of washroom.

She came out wearing one of his shirts, he could not help the smile spreading on his face. Geet had develop the habit of using his shirts as night suit.

Maan hid his smile and said in serious tone,'' this is rather sad geet.''

Geet who was brushing her hairs looked over her shoulder and said,''what?''

Maan,''A 19 year old married girl on her honeymoon after spending half hour in wash room comes out wearing an over sized shirt, tchtch I must say really disappointing.''

Geet didn't pay any attention knowing he was just teasing her. She continued brushing her hairs knowing he liked watching her doing girlish stuff. ''what can poor 19 year old wife to do when her hubby dear is in the habit of tearing off her clothes, at least this way, it will your own shirts.''

Maan,''its all your fault.''

Geet,''Thank you.''

Maan got off the bed,'' you won't ask why it is your fault?''he took brush from her hand and start brushing her hairs himself. Geet smiled and said,''you told me before.''

Maan hugged her and put his chin on her shoulder. ''I cannot remember.''

Geet,''Don't worry, I will tell dadi ma about this new forgetting habit of yours. I am sure she will find ways to remedy it.''

Maan kissed her shoulder through shirt. Geet smiled shyly and said,'' no,come backs. Your brain is really failing you.'' Maan nibbled on her neck leaving a love bite. Then, he looked into her eyes and said,' you make me forget everything''.............................the phone was ringing but both ignored....

..........................................................................................................

Maan and Geet were both in bed in each other's arm. Geet was sleeping with her head on his chest. Maan looked at her innocent sleepy face and felt a sudden fear in his heart. She was so important to him, it was now difficult to imagine even a single hour without her. His grip tightened on her. She was his reason to live now, more important than anyone else in his life, he will do anything for her. He remembered these past 2 years when she was away from him, he had died a little with each moment away from her. Sometimes, when the need to see her was too much, he would go to Simla and park his car in front of his hostel, he would wait whole night if he had to for just a single chance to see a single glimpse of her. He would never allow her to go away from him.

.....................................................................................................................................

Geet opened her eyes and looked at Maan who was tracing the lines on her palm with his fingers. Geet smiled at him, he smiled back. There was something in his eyes but Geet could not understand it.

Maan, ''I spoke to Sam today.''

Geet,'' hmmm, she is still in London for her shooting?''

Maan,'' yes, she is there but not for shooting.''

Geet was surprised,'' but you told me that she went there for shooting.''

Maan let her go and folded his hands behind his head looking up at the ceiling, then said,'' I told Sam about your wish to know everything.'' he was quiet.