Part 26

Geet opened her eyes slowly feeling very languorous, and rolled on to the other side of bed and realized that she was alone in the bed. She raised her head and looked around for Maan. He was dressed up in black trouser shirt and he was sitting on the window sill slowly sipping coffee and looking at her.

Geet lowered her gaze shyly but a slow smile lit her face.

Maan, good morning Mrs. Maan Khaurana.

Geet replied, good morning.

Maan was quiet, so geet looked up at him. Their gazes locked and geet felt the atmosphere change, her body responded to silent message in his eyes. She wanted to look away but could not find the strength for it.

Maan was the one who broke the eye contact. Then, said, Mama came with the breakfast but you were sleeping. He gestured toward the table where breakfast tray was present. She ordered us to be ready and come to the main house.

Geet wrapped the sheet more tightly around her and got off the bed.

Maan looked away, a little puzzled at his behaviour, she went to the wash room.

...................................................................................................................................

Geet was standing in front of the mirror getting ready. She wore a light pink colour sari with silver embroidery. When she had wore this saree last time to check size, the blouse was lose, so she had given it for alteration, now it was way to tight and the neckline seemed to deep. Geet decided to change the sari.

Maan was not in the room when she had come out.

She closed the door and got a red colour sari to change. She took off her pallu and she was about to change the blouse, when door opened and Maan entered, he was talking to someone on the phone.

Geet quickly covered herself with the sheer pallu and turned her back to him. .................................................................................................................................................

Maan had watched geet sleeping for hours, it seemed to him that each passing moment increased his desire for her. He had already made love to her twice last night. She looked so exhausted that he doesnot want to disturb her again. He knew that she was a vi***** and must be feeling sore. So, he had restrained his desire and stayed away from her but all his goog attention were thrown out of the window, when he opened his door room to find her in that excuse for sari.

Maan closed his phone and closed the door and then, locked it. He went to geet and hugged her from behind. He removed her wet hairs from her neck baring it so that he could kiss her there.

Geet trembled and knew her face was red again, and when she felt his lips on her neck, placing small wet kisses and nibbling, marking her, she nearly fainted.

She could not understand it but she knew her desire for him was growing with each moment spent with him, not just the physical ones but other needs like need to hear him confess his love for her, to hear him say that there was no one as important in his life as her.

Last night, lost in each others arm she had again confessed her love for him but he had not told her about his love for her instead had shown her how much he wanted her but she needed him to say those words which his actions expressed.

Maan turned her toward him and kissed her tenderly on her lips holding his passion back. She knew this kiss was tender because her lips were already swollen from his kisses last night and some of them had been so passionate that her lips still felt their impact. Maan started to take off her pallu.

Geet, everyone will be waiting for us, she tried to reason with him. Maan pushed her gently on bed and silenced her further words with his lips.