Part 49

Maan abruptly got up and opened the drawer to get car keys. Geet warily followed him. ''are you okay?''

Maan,''i need some time alone.'' he moved toward the door and then suddenly realizing how rude he sounded, he stopped and looked back at geet. Geet nodded in understanding,''i understand, maan.''

Maan,''you can read the rest, I know what happened after that.'' he went out.

Geet stared after him. Then, she looked at the last diary.''will she able to read it? What truth it hold?''

''no she understood that sam loved shuriya but geet loved Maan. How could she read about him with

Sam.'' but she made herself go there and pick up the diary. She sat on the floor and started reading again.

'...

Maan got the car out on the road. His cell phone rang, it was his adi with the number he had asked for, he saved the buisness card and dialled the number. The bell rang few times and then, the it was picked up but no one spoke. It figures that the bas***d knew his number.

''you bas***d.''

shuriya,''you called me at 1 a.m. To tell me about my parentage.'' the mockery was evident.

Maan breathed deeply. ''****road, near the *****park, I am waiting for you.''

shuriya heard the challenge, the threat and something long sleep in him awoke in anticipation. He had been dead inside for so long and he welcomed these feelings.''i have waited to hear this for years.'' he ended the call.

'...

Ridhima couldn't sleep, as the day of her wedding came near, she was becoming more agitated realizing that she will be leaving this home forever and with her gone, his brother will become more remote, more isolated. He rarily smiled now except in mockery but still he tried for ridhima seeing her worry but he will never make that effort for Naintara.

And that was the crux of the problem, he will never love anyother women , the way he had loved samira and ridhma had realized it way too late.

She went to the window and looked up at the dark sky and asked for help from god. Please help me, I dont know what to do.''

but no thought, no answer came to her mind. She stared sadly up at the sky and suddenly he eyes shifted to shuriya's car moving out of the drive way. ''where was he going and at this time? There were no body guards with him. An unknown worry nagged her mind and she ran to pick up her mobile. She kept calling him on his mobile but no one picked it up.

'...

Maan was waiting when the red ferrari came out of no where and stopped mere inches from where he was standing but maan didnt moved away. His eyes locked with the man in the car. Shuriya moved out of the car. No mocking smile on his face. All he said was ''here?''

Maan didn't bother to answer, his left fist was already colliding with shuriya's cheek. Shuriya stumbled back a little, but smiled in anticipation and blocked maan's next punch, at the same time his fist connected with maan's rib...but man were trained in martial arts, one fulled with anger,other bitterness,so they settled it the old fashioned way, hitting and punching the emotions out of them. Finally, after thirty minutes, both were on the road unconscious

'...

Geet opened the diary noticing that unlike other this was barely written in, at most 3-4 pages. She took a deep breath and started reading and then, shocked read it again. What does this mean?

Geet looked at time, it was 1:15 a.m. But she needed some answers. She got up and picked up the intercom.

'...15 minutes later...